Account Development Manager: French speaker based in UK
We're looking for a strong Account Development Manager to join our team in the UK and become an integral part of our Sales function.
The Account Development Manager is responsible for managing a book of basic, core and growth accounts and finding account development opportunities amongst WGSN clients in EMEA. The Account Development Manager identifies business opportunities and risks, builds prospect relationships, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The Account Development Manager will use a consultative sales style to create, implement and manage a strategy to help achieve ambitious sales goals.
- Identify and close new opportunities from assigned book of accounts across France
- Drive all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Protect the volume and value of your portfolio and use all the available tools to identify and implement new strategies for rescuing clients
- Ensure the customer is delighted with the WGSN experience (and successfully executing the renewal of the client contracts); maintain high renewal rates
- Deliver virtual presentations and assist in telling our story and pitching the WGSN value as it relates to each prospect in all industry markets including, specially fashion, interiors design and agencies, but also including CPG, technology, hospitality and automotive sectors
- Research prospects to get an understanding of their business needs and how WGSN will address their objectives and deliver value
- Work alongside client service team and credit control who will support the day to day needs of the client
- Manage to a 12-16-week sales cycle and follow a systematic approach to identify future opportunities, set expectations and plan for future resource needs
- Accurately record details and structure reports on client history and interactions in Salesforce
- Demonstrate leadership skills by delivering superior performance and by being a positive influence on team members
- Proficiency in English and French
- Ideally +3 years of experience in customer service or retention roles
- A demonstrable track record of sales success (selling subscription based-products and consultancy services)
- Focus on KPI’s and outcomes
- Understanding of how to communicate a service offering through proposals, presentations, phone calls and case study development – great presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills and sharp attention to detail
- Ability to manage database, opportunity pipeline and lead cultivation, including holistic overview of all outstanding communications and prospect relationships
- Salesforce based CRM experience and previous experience in a subscription’s role is preferred
- Determined, energetic, curious, can do attitude, problem solving and passion for storytelling
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex; Gadget Insurance, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
WGSN is an Ascential brand. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?