We're looking for an Account Manager to join our team in London as part of our Sales function.
- You will be committed to customer service excellence and will have a role in developing and managing partnerships and business relationships with our key stakeholders.
- Successfully achieve sales/revenue targets and performance objectives while managing time objectives both office and outside client meetings
- Move between managing and selling to existing customers, and seeking out and selling to new customers, as needed by the business. This may mean doing both simultaneously, or it may mean focusing on one or the other at any given point
- Effectively manage outgoing calls and meetings, both by phone and face to face in line with the KPIs expected and agreed to grow the business
- Ensure client relationships are always created and maintained
- Successfully achieve specified targets and performance objectives for sponsorship within your remit. Performance will be measured through clearly defined KPIs
- Be knowledgeable about the market, customers, competitors and products to sell solutions to customers effectively
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, call management and lead generation
- Ensure accurate use and maintenance of system supporting sales activities (Salesforce)
- Ensure sales administration activities (reports, meetings, plans etc.) are completed in an effective and timely manner
- Continually seek ways of improving contribution to the business and service to customers through research into the industry as well as your customer base
- Experience in a client-facing role
- Proven success in meeting renewal targets and/or new business growth targets
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as excellent presentation skills
- A proven track record of coming up with consultative solutions for clients
- Extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations
- Detail-orientated and organised; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner
- Self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good computer skills (basic knowledge of Word, Excel, PowerPoint); knowledge of Salesforce
- Interest and/or experience in financial services/fintech/tech
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About Money 20/20
We’ve created a space where the smartest, most outrageously inventive and ambitious people in the financial industry can connect and create. With the pace of industry change increasing and the reach of new possibilities expanding, this is needed more than ever.
Joining us will let you be part of one of the fastest growing event brands in the world. It’s an opportunity to really push the boundaries and release your creative spirit at a company that does things differently on a global platform.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?