Agile Delivery Manager
We're looking for a Delivery Manager to join our team in London as part of our Product Development function.
Delivery Manager. You will be accountable for the delivery of products for two Scrum teams, working for the subscriptions businesses.
You will also be managing directly a designer, support developer and a QA specialist.
- Pragmatic delivery of visible changes to the products the team works on
- Delivery of projects to the agreed quality and within predicted timeframe.
- Running steer co updates to senior stakeholders
- Compiling update reports for senior management
- Communicating with the business stakeholders to advise on releases
- Monitoring the helpdesk system and assigning actions as required
- Running of the Agile ritual meetings
- Running monthly workshops with business departments to gain an insight into the current challenges being faced and reporting these back to the product owner and product manager
- You have shown demonstrable success in managing in-house or external Agile product teams
- You have acute attention to detail, flexibility, and versatility in organising processes and workflows. You help set the process, but you are always open to ways of improving the process.
- You know about and can lead on a range of Agile and Lean tools and techniques, with an ability to coach your team with these techniques.
- You know how to communicate effectively across the organisation, keeping the stakeholders up to date with progress, and keeping the product teams up to date with broader strategic goals.
- You are a quick thinker and you know how to successfully react and respond to challenges.
- You can solve issues and unblock problems faced by the product team.
- You can take a consistent and ongoing approach to planning, forecasting and roadmapping.
- You can motivate a team to achieve our shared goals.
- Experience with managing projects in Jira and Confluence
- Experience with managing a helpdesk/support function
- Line management experience including 1-2-1s and resource management
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We work with the global advertising industry to make smarter, more effective marketing. We’re the global authority on advertising and media effectiveness, offering unbiased advice on almost any advertising and marketing issue.
We’re a brand full of smart people who are genuinely interested in the world’s most effective advertising, as well as the agencies and clients who make it. We’re proud of the reputation WARC has in the industry, striving to be excellent at everything we do.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?