Analyst, Consumer Technology
We're looking for a content Analyst to join our Consumer Technology content team in either Singapore, Hong Kong, Tokyo, Shanghai, San Francisco or New York and become an integral part of our content function.
The Consumer Technology Analyst has a thirst for knowledge and a passion for the technology, consumer electronics and gaming market. You'll demonstrate a good understanding of trend research, market analysis, new product development and the role data and analytics play in commercial success.
You'll primarily focus on personal content creation, consistently delivering a high standard of content. You'll also demonstrate the ability to collaborate with the Consumer Technology team, sharing new ideas to support the evolution and creation of content across the team.
- Research and create solution-driven content as directed by Strategist/Senior Strategist. Deliver this content in either written, visual or video format
- Forecasting and tracking with quantitative and qualitative data within all markets and demographics
- Active participation in the content for WGSN trend days
- Support team on research for freelance commissions
- Collaborate with department on content
- Attend and report on national and regional trade shows and conferences as required (when safe to do so)
- Support client service requests
- Demonstrates experience within consumer insight, design, buying, data analysis or content creation, and demonstrates an understanding of area of expertise
- A good understanding of a variety of industries including consumer insight, fashion and lifestyle product areas, and an interest in trend forecasting
- Demonstrates experience of research, analysis and writing content
- Knowledge of the role data and analytics play in commercial success
- Good written English
- Good organisation, communication and collaboration skills with the ability to work within an international team to ensure content or outputs are of a consistently high standard and submitted on time
- Technical skills: Microsoft Office, Google Workspace, Adobe Creative Suite, social media platforms
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?