We're looking for an Operations Associate to join our team in New York, Chicago or LA as part of our Operations function.
We are looking for a curious analytical individual to transform data into stories and reports to answer critical business questions. Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large and innovative global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and hands-on execution of change management to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to seasoned industry executives and their expertise.
MediaLink is seeking a self-directed Operations Associate to support the continued improvement of business planning and reporting for our firm. This is a unique opportunity to invent, refine and simplify the metrics and data governance that support MediaLink scale to support and accelerate our client’s needs. This is a high-visibility and high business impact role.
In this role, you will partner not only with the Operations and Finance Teams, but also with key stakeholders across the business from Managing Directors on Advisory, to Executive Search, Events, Marketing and beyond. You will support the intake of data, and the framing of the key insights on the back end through reporting and quantitative storytelling.
Your support will surround the continued development and enforcement of our data inputs, with the end goal to provide key insights for improvement of the accuracy, success, and consistency of client engagements.
- Perform and develop analytical deliverables to solve firm-wide problems
- Work with employees and stakeholders to ensure timely entry of data into all systems
- Be a key point of contact for operational systems; Hive, SalesForce, Looker, etc.
- Manage data platforms leveraged by teams to ensure accuracy in inputs for accurate outputs
- Leverage data on a daily basis to support future moves of the business
- Develop hands-off technical automation for ease of reporting
- Support Staffing Team through data collation to ensure talent is managed effectively leveraging analytics and qualitative metrics
- Support on Facilities and Property management across North America
- Participate in the intake and assessment of feedback for improved processes
- Collaborate with the other teams including finance, sales, advisory, executive search, HR, and marketing for analytical requests
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Operations Mgmt. or Business Administration preferred
- 1-2 years of experience within Finance or Operations preferred
- Must be a team player and be able to consistently meet deadlines
- Fluency in media/advertising/technology industry terms and trends preferred
- Collaborator who takes pride in sharing knowledge; enjoys teaching as well as learning
- Self-starter with an ability to multi-task efficiently and effectively
- Excellent interpersonal skills; strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to partner across the organization to deliver engagement objectives
- Ability to work independently and as a collaborative team member
- Works proactively with other stakeholders to support the efforts of the Firm
- Strong Excel skills
- Excellent presentation interaction skills
- Knowledge of Data Visualization tools is a plus: Looker, Tableau, SAP Analytics, Sisense, etc.
- Uses innovative thinking and exercises sound judgment to achieve results
- Ability to take data and quantitative metrics and transform them into a story to be presented to key stakeholders across the business
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
At MediaLink, we create competitive advantage and growth strategies for large- scale organisations. We drive growth and foster innovation by identifying key challenges, providing practical tactics and helping to implement the solutions.
Unlike other companies, we can offer you access to direct client relationships with large global companies at a senior level. We provide you with the opportunities, strategies and execution of these to help you develop and grow, all while giving you access to senior leadership and their expertise.
MediaLink is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?