Business Development Coordinator
We're looking for a Business Development Coordinator to join our team in New York as part of our Sales function.
Your role: You’ll help our team be successful by engaging in a variety of functions including research, building outbound lead generation campaigns, analyzing and distributing incoming sales leads, working with our customers to maximize their ROI in participating in our events, and providing sales operations support. You will be able to work in our New York City (mid-town) office a minimum of a few days per month (remainder of time is remote), and travel to our event in Las Vegas each Fall.
- You will work closely with team leadership and business development managers on research, strategy and execution of outbound email and follow up campaigns to drive new business.
- You will analyze incoming sales leads for distribution to business development and account managers
- You will work in Salesforce.com CRM on reporting, analysis, pipeline management and data hygiene
- You will research various industry databases, competitive events and online data sources to uncover new sales leads
- You will support the team on initiates relative to the renewal of sales contracts for future Money20/20 events
- You will assist our customers in making their experience with Money20/20 delightful and profitable
- You will actively participate in various team meetings each week regarding planning, execution and feedback
- You are an advocate and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Organized, self-starter with a willingness to learn and grow with the organization
- Competency with the Google suite of office products: Gmail, Calendar, Slides, Sheets, Docs, Drive, etc.
- Aptitude for working with data; experience with one or more CRMs (preferably Salesforce) a plus
- Knowledge and familiarity with spreadsheet tools such as Google Sheets or MS Excel
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including comfort speaking with customers and prospects
If you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still encourage you to apply. At Money20/20, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role we would still like you to apply.
Who are we?
Money20/20 is the world’s leading premium content, sales and networking platform for the global money ecosystem.
From in depth analytics to inspirational speakers, our world-class insight and networking opportunities help our customers stay ahead – powering strategies and switching mindsets.
The future promises a faster, smoother, more connected money ecosystem. Money20/20 promises the clearest, sharpest vision of what’s next.
Money20/20 is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 3,000 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led groups and networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, Shalom Ascential and Latinx, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. We are proud to have been recognised as a best performer in the FTSE Women Leaders Review for six consecutive years, listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and ranked in the top 1500 companies on Sustainalytics.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance as well as Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee assistance programme, Vision benefits, Volunteering and Commuters benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say
Ascential anticipates in good faith that the position shall be compensated at a base salary no lower than the posted minimum and no higher than the posted maximum. Each candidate's actual salary will be a function of the candidate’s qualifications, the locally competitive market rate and will be consistent with Ascential's internal approach to base salary compensation.