Business Intelligence Manager
We're looking for a Business Intelligence Manager to join our team in the United States as part of our Data Science function.
- Lead a high-performance team, supporting individuals’ career development & growth
- Define and shape analytics team best practices and processes
- Strong planning & organization skills, able to effectively manage resources and deliver on-time, on-scope
- With the help of key stakeholders, support client (internal and external) tickets within SLA
- Use our platform and plethora of data to develop and present comprehensive, actionable, and accurate insights, from the analyst to the executive level
- Work with account managers, program managers, and line manager to proactively identify and address customer questions and issues
- Develop in-depth business, analytical, and systems knowledge to improve/build analytical solutions, approaches, and business recommendations
- Gather data to support the Sales Team in the acquisition of new business
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Experience leading a team preferred
- Experience with SQL necessary
- Prior eCommerce experience preferred
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Strong data visualization skills (Looker/Tableau/Excel)
- Excellent problem solving and data analytics skills
- Passion for the customer, a strong desire to achieve and exceed goals
- Intellectual curiosity & ability to learn new skills quickly
- Strategic thinker with ability to educate and train
- Dedication to quality, attention to detail, persistence, and ability to follow through
- Ability to work cross-functionally at any level
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?