Business Process Analyst
We are seeking an experienced Business Process Analyst to help us increase the effectiveness of our global processes within the Go-To-Market functions. In this role, you will be responsible for serving as a process facilitator and liaison between the Business Solutions team, operational stakeholders, data teams, and technical systems teams. This role will work closely with the GTM Global Process Owner and Process Managers to manage the processes, data, and techniques used to elicit the information needed from the business and to facilitate the development of operational and system solutions.
This position is a 12-month contract role.
- Collaborate with resources across multiple business functions and manage interdependencies and requirements to effectively deliver process improvement solutions
- Facilitate process discovery, modeling, and design sessions which capture process requirements and translate them into actionable requirements and working process diagrams and process models
- Translate activities, decisions, roles, data and other process requirements
- Analyze complex business problems and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers
- Apply qualitative and quantitative analytics into processes (i.e. supporting KPI’s that reflect outcomes with clear accountability)
- Identify critical connection point considerations between the business’s strategies, organization, people, data, systems, and policies
- Drive process optimization, recommend changes, and evaluate change requests from the business to determine change impact
- Support testing and identify project delivery issues and risks
- Understand and align with the desired outcomes of process management through applying BPM practices and techniques while assisting others to adopt BPM principles
- Develop SIPOC diagrams to help decompose higher level processes and RACIs as part of defining process responsibilities and accountabilities
- Bachelor's degree or other equivalent experience
- 2+ years of Business Analysis & Business Process Mapping experience within a medium to large organization
- Understand Go-To-Market operational best practices and processes
- Comfortable working with all organizational levels (Executives, Peers, Individual Contributors, Consultants, etc.)
- Able to work effectively across multiple functions (Marketing, Sales, CX, Finance, HR)
- Excellent communication, analytical, and organizational skills
- Capable of working autonomously on several projects simultaneously
- Ability to evaluate results and measure performance against goals
- Proficiency with GSuite, LucidChart, and process improvement tools
- CRM (Salesforce) and/or ERP (SAP) systems experience preferred
- SaaS and eCommerce experience preferred
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?