Client Services Coordinator (French Speaking)
We are looking to hire a Client Services Coordinator (French Speaking) to join our Client Services team in London.
Working at WGSN
Together, we create tomorrow
A career with WGSN is fast-paced, exciting and full of opportunities to grow and develop. We're a team of consumer and design trend forecasters, content creators, designers, data analysts, advisory consultants and much more, united by a common goal: to create tomorrow.
WGSN's trusted consumer and design forecasts power outstanding product design, enabling our customers to create a better future. Our services cover consumer insights, beauty, consumer tech, fashion, interiors, lifestyle, food and drink forecasting, data analytics and expert advisory. If you are an expert in your field, we want to hear from you.
The Client Service Coordinator works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and use our portfolio of products. Working in partnership with the AM team, the CSC role is to ensure that customers get tangible value from our service. Having a commercial approach in each engagement with our clients, the Client Service Coordinator should be able to identify upsell opportunities whilst focusing on Volume retention at all times.
The Client Service team is the lynchpin between our commercial and content teams. With a commercial mindset we partner with the Account Management team to bring our information to life, sharing the expertise that we have on our content.
As a group of people we are based across Europe, with the majority based in London, speaking 8 languages between us. We are incredibly passionate about our brand and how impactful it can be to help our clients, meaning we always go the extra mile. As a result, we are an ultra high-achieving team, continually pushing the boundaries of what is expected in our role, which has led us to achieve outstanding results over the last few years - and a few company accolades along the way.
- Exceed KPI targets aimed at increasing user engagement with our services
- Follow our Customer Journeys for Onboarding, Maintain, Growth and Rescue to maintain and grow the relationship by regular contact with users to understand their drivers, requirements and challenges to advise on how our service can help them
- Follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Arrange & deliver interactive workshop meetings with clients tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) to collaborate on account plans for all accounts, with a specific focus on growth and rescue accounts
- Keep up to date with all developments in our range of products and services and ensure you are an expert in all aspects of everything we do
- Monitor the active user report alongside mapped account information to ensure that all users are engaged with the best content for them. Use this mapping to find new opportunities within the current user base and beyond.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Truly exceptional customer service experience ideally within Fashion
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment and must be comfortable making a high volume of calls and email contacts daily
- Experience with Microsoft/Google suite is essential; Salesforce preferable
- Applies an understanding of how Client Services reinforces value and growth through the delivery of an exceptional service and engagement; is service-focused but always brings a commercial mindset to grow their book of business
- Strong attention to detail, excellent presentation and organisational skills.
- Exceptional communication and collaboration with the ability to work within a diverse client base, in line with business SLA’s.
- An understanding of the product design cycle, exposure to retail, lifestyle trends or creative industries is strongly desirable.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, adaptability and ability to go the extra mile
- A positive and professional attitude
Ascential’s supporting beliefs
- Focus: we ruthlessly prioritise and always keep things simple
- All in: once we commit we deliver, with a clear focus on outcome
- Trustworthiness, transparency & openness: transparency inspires trust & empowers
- Be creative: we are smart, pro-active innovators
- Facts: we always use data & insight to inform our work
- Empathy: we can be relied upon for fairness and consideration
- No silos: one team, one face, one reputation
What we offer
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell up to 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness, and the Ascential Shares Scheme – opt in
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
More about WGSN
WGSN is the global authority on consumer trend forecasting.
We help brands around the world create the right products at the right time for tomorrow’s consumer.
An inclusive culture is one of our key priorities. We want our people to truly be themselves and thrive. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas, different strengths and perspectives & reflect the global audience we work with.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say