Client Services Manager, EMEA
We're looking for a strong Client Services Manager, EMEA (Mat Cover) to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Client Services function.
The Client Service Manager is responsible for the management and operation of the EMEA Client Service team to provide in-bound and proactive support to all EMEA clients, consisting of 2,000+ organisations and 18,000 users across a £28 million portfolio. The Manager of Client Services is responsible for creating a strategic Client Service Plan that ensures excellent service and drives up the renewal rate, with aspirations to reach 98%+ volume renewal rate. The plan must identify at risk accounts early and, through the partnership of the Client Service team with the Account Managers, execute against a plan to retain and grow the relationship with the client.
- Develops and maintains a Service Level Plan, from Onboarding the client through to long term retention, for the EMEA client base, ensuring that business objectives for value and volume retention rates are met
- Sets Best Practice standards for all engagements with our clients, looking to innovate in the ways that we provide service to our subscribers in EMEA
- Works with the regional leadership team to drive a collective approach to risk and retention, collaborating to drive successful strategies
- Manages a team of 15 Client Services Specialists
- Responsible for CS team achieving and overachieving monthly/quarterly KPI’s
- Ensures that the team is executing on all key tasks and act as a mentor for the team on effective meetings, calls and engagement
- Responsible for hiring new Client Services Specialists
- Supports career as well as personal development and growth for all new and existing members of the team through team and one-to-one meetings
- Connects with the wider business to share client feedback to ensure that learnings are implemented in Content, Product and Data teams
- Oversees the forecasts and targets of those in the team that have AM hybrid roles
- Reporting on KPIs, user adoption, onboarding handovers, renewal rates (emphasis on volume), training completion rates and all other internal processes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- Ideally 2+ years of management experience
- Ideally 5+ years of experience in Client Services, Account Management or sales
- Excellent communication and management skills
- Must be extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed client expectations.
- Must be detail oriented and organised; able to multitask and think quickly; a fast learner
- Must be self-motivated and energetic; able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Good computer skills (Microsoft, G-Suite); knowledge of Salesforce
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast paced environment
- Motivated, with a strong work ethic and desire to succeed
- Able to engender motivation in the CS team through strong leadership
- A team player in the wider business, keen to take on ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Customer-focused with a positive ‘can do attitude’
- Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- Relationship building skills that help build trust and rapport with colleagues and clients alike
- Ability to connect with a wide number of stakeholders, disseminating information and confidently representing the client in all internal discussions
- Strong organisational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Interested in keeping up-to-date with trends and current issues that affect WGSN
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?