Client Success Specialist
If you’re passionate about Consumer lifestyles (e.g. Fashion, Consumer Technology, Home Interiors, Beauty, Food & Drink) this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative people and to develop the skills to launch your career.
The Client Success Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and use our market-leading portfolio of products. Working in partnership with the AM team the CSS role is to ensure that customers get tangible value from our service.
- Hit KPI targets aimed at increasing user engagement with our services
- Maintain and grow relationships with our new and existing clients, keeping regular contact with users to understand their business process and challenges and advise on how our service can help them
- Follow up on all customer requests in a timely manner
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Partner with the Account Manager(s) to collaborate on account plans for all key/growth accounts
- Monitor the individual account usage to make sure all accounts are getting value from their subscriptions and to identify plans to re-engage where needed
- Truly exceptional customer service experience - Able to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions through the products that we have
- High level written & verbal English language skills with ability to work across various communication methods
- Effective priority management skills
- Experience in effective face-to-face communication with clients through delivery of product training to diverse customer audiences
- Relationship building skills that helps build trust and rapport with existing customers
- A team player, keen to take on ad hoc tasks as and when required
- Exceptional presentation skills, tailoring any presentation to the client
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working (office & remote based)
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?