Client Value Specialist
We're looking for a Client Value Specialist (FTC Maternity Cover) to join our team in London as part of our Sales function.
We are looking for a Client Value Specialist (FTC Maternity Cover) to join our growing team in London and become an integral part of our renewals team providing world class service to our customers on The Work. www.lovethework.com
The Client Value Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and get tangible value from our portfolio of products. The role of the CVS is to ensure that all users are engaged with both The Work platform and the LIONS brand – creating real love and affinity for the brand & capturing value information which can be played back to the client during renewal and growth conversations. The ultimate purpose of this role is to ensure that The Work is perceived as a service which is well- used, provides clear value and must be retained by the client.
- Ability to work with customers, find out their needs and articulate how The Work can support them
- Working with your own pool of customers to drive usage of The Work, understanding of our benefit to their business and keep abreast of customers needs
- Arrange & deliver training/workshop style meetings with clients which is tailored to their needs to ensure that we are integrated into their business processes and that we consistently add value
- Becoming a trusted advisor and respected resource for help with advertising questions, by applying the knowledge from The Work content and demonstrating their ability to help solve difficult advertising questions
- Collecting key information to build the case for renewal – accurately recording insight in actionable format on our systems
- Tracking usage to ensure our engagement efforts are being effective
- Identifying potential problem accounts to the Account Management team
- Speaking daily with existing users to ensure they are utilising the service
- Identifying new users who should be given access and introducing them to The Work.
- Meeting and exceeding KPI targets on meeting activity
- Working collaboratively with your peers to create bespoke solutions for your accounts
- Create and present decks or demonstrations to clients to achieve buy in for The Work
- Share client insights and learning with colleagues
- Adhoc projects
- Interest in the advertising, marketing and creativity industry
- Experience in a customer facing role and customer oriented environment
- Naturally enjoy speaking with clients on the phone - happy to pick up the phone and make contact
- Ability to understand customer needs (implied and explicit) and provide help and solutions with The Work
- Extremely customer service oriented with a passion to exceed expectations
- Effective communication skills and enjoys talking to customers
- Ability to create and deliver presentations
- Go getter who is willing to learn and absorb ideas shared with them
- Energetic, curious, can do attitude, problem solving and passion for storytelling.
- Imaginative and a passion for presenting your ideas.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with clients, manage their expectations and leave all parties happy.
- Strong organisational & multi-tasking skills - good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and deadlines
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?