Commercial Operations Executive
We're looking for a Commercial Operations Executive to join our team in London as part of our Operations function.
Your Role: You will become an integral part of our Operations Team supporting us to deliver an outstanding Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 2024. Alongside the festival operations team, you will be responsible for ensuring festival operations and partnership contracts are delivered efficiently, effectively and to the highest quality.
- Working closely with the Senior Commercial Operations Manager and Festival Operations Lead to deliver the Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity to the highest standard.
- Management of partner spaces - working closely with suppliers, partnerships team and Senior Commercial Operations Manager to ensure a seamless delivery
- Management of partnership signage inventory
- Management of the Partner Assist Inbox (a central email account for day to day partner questions, submissions of artwork and space plans)
- Working with Festival Operations to manage partnership catering requirements
- Maintaining our partnership online portal and continually investigating ways to improve
- Assisting with asset management for consumable items - this will include liaison with the design team, and where relevant partners, placing orders and overseeing deliveries and timelines
- Assisting with the collection of all relevant Health & Safety documents from suppliers ahead of Festival build
- Liaising with internal teams across the company to ensure all requirements are fulfilled
- Maintaining and managing supplier relationships
- Be an advocate and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast paced environment with willingness to travel
- Works well within a team
- Self-motivated, accountable and sets own goals
- Efficient, pragmatic and detail oriented
- Excellent organisation, administration and prioritisation skills
- Good communications skills and great customer service
- Patient, calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible, open-minded and adaptable
If you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still encourage you to apply. At LIONS, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role we would still like you to apply.
Who are we?
The LIONS brand is probably most synonymous with Cannes Lions, The International Festival of Creativity, the definitive meeting place for the global creative communications and advertising community. It’s five days of inspiration, aspiration, unlimited magic and potential. The Festival has been championing creative excellence since 1954 with the goal of providing a global destination and the definitive benchmark for creativity that drives progress.
LIONS is going through an exciting time as it’s recently repositioned as The Home of Creativity, supporting those in the business of creativity at every step of their journeys with an extended portfolio of new advisory, learning and intelligence services. Our purpose is to drive progress through creativity for an incredibly diverse and talented global creative community.
You will join a team of change makers. The team’s purpose is to champion change to create the most powerful global creative community and drive growth for the brand.
LIONS is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 3,300 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led groups and networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, Shalom Ascential and Latinx, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. We are proud to have been recognised as a best performer in the FTSE Women Leaders Review for six consecutive years, listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and ranked in the top 1500 companies on Sustainalytics.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell upto 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness and the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say