Commercial Operations Executive - Global
We're looking for a Commercial Operations Executive to join our Global team as part of our Money20/20 function.
This Commercial Operations Executive role will sit within the operations team to support the operational delivery of the Money20/20 sponsorships at both Europe and US shows. The commercial operations executive will be a core support role both in the lead up to and during the onsite delivery of the shows.
- Working with both sales, Commercial Operations Managers and suppliers, manage the updating of the show floor layout and stand locations throughout the show cycles
- Working with our show contractor for each event, manage the turnkey stand package requirements and delivery
- Manage and track the sponsor deliverables
- Provide suppliers with regular reports on sponsorships booked
- Manage the meeting room inventory - working with the venues, sales team and show contractor
- Work with the marketing team to ensure all relevant stakeholders are aware of marketing deliverables for sponsor partnerships
- Maintain and update the sponsor portal throughout the show cycle
- Work with the show contractor and venue to update the sponsor and exhibitor webshops and sponsor ordering
- Work with the Commercial Operations Manager on adhoc bespoke inventory projects
- Maintain and manage the assist inbox alongside the Senior Commercial Operations Executive and the Admin Assistant
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast paced environment
- Works well within a team
- Self-motivated, accountable and sets own goals
- Efficient, pragmatic and detail oriented
- Superior organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good communications skills and great customer service
- Patient, calm and composed under pressure
- Flexible, open-minded and adaptable
- As this role supports across shows across the different time zones, alternative work hours will be required, as necessary
- Willingness to travel
- This role is essential to the onsite delivery so it is necessary that the successful applicant is able to travel, including but not limited to The Netherlands and the United States of America
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems.
Our world-class businesses improve performance and solve problems for our customers by delivering immediately actionable information combined with visionary longer-term thinking across Digital Commerce, Product Design and Marketing. We also serve customers across Retail & Financial Services.
With more than 2,000 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries.
Ascential is headquartered in the UK and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?