Commercial Operations Manager
We're looking for a Commercial Operations Manager to join our team in London as part of our RWRC function.
- Inventory Creation: Work closely with the sales teams, venues and suppliers to manage the creation of inventory and track the sponsor & exhibitor deliverables
- Event Floor Plan: Work closely with the Operations Manager and the event contractor to manage the event floor plan layout and stand locations for the events ensuring exhibitors & suppliers have submitted all the relevant health & safety forms.
- Trackers & Reporting: Manage, create, and own the inventory tracker, checking contracts and providing suppliers with regular reports on new sponsorship bookings.
- Sponsor & Exhibitor Portal: Maintain and update the sponsor portal & exhibitor web shop throughout the show cycle.
- CX Partnerships (Customer Experience): Formulate partnerships and contract deals with relevant, interesting brands to increase the customer experience and engagement onsite at the events.
- Budget Management: Manage the Commercial Operations Budget tracking all costs insuring an 80% margin on inventory elements.
- Purchase Orders: Manage and raise PO’s, ensuring all stakeholders are invoiced correctly.
- Virtual Recordings: Manage zoom or teams recording for virtual sponsored events
- Customer Service: Continually provide the best possible customer services for our sponsors and exhibitors.
- Exhibition/conference event background
- 2 – 3 years previous experience in operations
- Strong creativity, planning and implementation skills
- Technical expertise and problem-solving skills
- Negotiation and financial management skills
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise own workload
- Enthusiastic and flexible team player, who is calm under pressure
- Excellent administrative skills in a busy and fast-paced environment
- Outstanding attention to detail and accuracy
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
RWRC helps businesses in the commerce sector win in the digital economy. We do this by explaining the impact of the latest developments transforming the sector, by benchmarking the digital performance of commerce companies, connecting like-minded people to build partnerships that unlock growth and inspiring people with new ideas that will drive their digital future.
Joining us will let you work alongside the most extraordinary individuals in a fast-paced, hard-working, award-winning team. We pride ourselves on having a high level of individual accountability and autonomy, allowing you the flexibility to do your best work.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?