We're looking for a Content Lead to join our team in Sao Paulo as part of our Content function.
We're looking for a fashion driven Content Lead to join the START by WGSN team in São Paulo and help us build a unique business platform that will change the way small businesses and entrepreneurs start their journeys. We strive to make a difference in thousands of businesses and to be able to contribute to their success and growth from the start.
This role will be responsible for coordinating STARTs content area, managing the activities, while also delivering trend research on a daily basis. This person will have both operational and management tasks, making sure the content is the most appropriate for STARTs clients, while also engaging with marketing projects.
- Coordinate a team of external editors and image analysts
- Create monthly and annual calendars with content and internal and external events, and make sure due dates are delivered
- Be responsible for ensuring STARTs content strategy and delivery are appropriate, analysing market trends, client feedback and usage data
- Research, create and edit trend reports for different fashion segments
- Plan and elaborate e-books that focus on fashion and business related trends and updates
- Maintain a close relationship with all areas of the business, specially technology and marketing
- Help the marketing team with creating the right content strategy for our social media channels
- Identify new content possibilities and optimization tools within the platform
- Create strategic contents to be sent to active subscribers, focusing on user retention
- Take points on key projects ensuring clarity in planning, execution, strategy and objectives
- Engage in regular routines across projects and ensure flow of communication between local and global teams
- Support monthly, quarterly and annual planning and reporting
- Track monthly KPIs and steer actions to maximize results
- Degree in Marketing, Fashion or similar field
- Familiarity with e-commerce environment and online purchase behaviour
- Deep knowledge of fashion, including market and different product categories;
- Trained in researching trends for different markets, focused on commercial fashion;
- Agility to work with high-demand periods and a fast-changing industry;
- Organized, proactive and innovative are key qualities
- Multitasker with attention to detail
- Strong project management, communication and analytical skills
- Natural collaboration and bridge-building skills
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Meal Voucher
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Transportation voucher or parking
- Dental Plan
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
About START by WGSN
START by WGSN is the starting point for the fashion journey of small businesses and entrepreneurs. We strive to make a difference in thousands of businesses and to be able to contribute to their success and growth by delivering essential tools and the latest trends.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?