Customer Experience Administrator
We're looking for a Customer Experience Administrator to join our team in London as part of our Client Services function.
Your Role: You will be the first point of contact for our Sales Team and you will be responsible for delivering premium customer service to our sponsors, ensuring all queries are answered swiftly, informatively, and politely as well as ensuring all delegate registrations are processed accurately and efficiently.
This role will be a hybrid of working from home and in our office based in Central London. The minimum office day requirement is 2 days a week with a mandatory day of Tuesdays.
- To deliver a first-class experience to all Sponsors and Attendees from the first point of contact onwards and to meet a 1 working day SLA across all customer service touch points including emails, calls, and live chat.
- Attend weekly/ad hoc Sales meetings with the CX Operations Manager to share important updates, answer booking, and plan your trip related questions. This role will specialise in troubleshooting Sponsor related queries with the aim of answering queries in real time where possible.
- Assist the CX Operations Manager with top-up training sessions with the Sales Team where required.
- Organise and pre-print Sponsorship passes and coordinate passes being collected onsite.
- To support elevating the online customer experience. This could include contributing to customer comms and dedicated web pages for customer FAQs.
- To assist with creating, maintaining, and updating attendee pass registration records in Salesforce with the latest attendee information.
- To share regular updates with the CX Operations Manager on customer sentiment and feedback.
- In quieter periods, you will support customer service for additional events and digital products including our LIONS brand.
- This role includes the opportunity to travel to our international events in Europe, North America, and Asia where you will be customer-facing and manage the Sponsor badge collection desks at Money20/20 shows. Onsite you will be responsible for printing and distributing badges and taking payments. You will need to be available to travel to the Money20/20 events each year in April, June, and October.
- Our events attract attendees worldwide and you will work closely with an international team, you must be an advocate and ally for diversity, equality, and inclusion.
- Some experience in a customer-facing or administrative support role.
- You should be passionate about exceeding customer expectations.
- Experience using G-Suite Tools, Live chat platforms and Salesforce or other CRM Tools is an advantage but not mandatory (we provide training on all internal systems).
- A team player who is not afraid to work long hours when necessary to get the job done.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including proofreading; a great communicator – with colleagues and customers alike.
- Willingness to travel abroad to selected events.
- Since this role supports across different time zones, alternative work hours will be required, as necessary.
If you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still encourage you to apply. At Money20/20, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role we would still like you to apply.
Who are we?
Money20/20 is the world’s leading premium content, sales and networking platform for the global money ecosystem.
From in depth analytics to inspirational speakers, our world-class insight and networking opportunities help our customers stay ahead – powering strategies and switching mindsets.
The future promises a faster, smoother, more connected money ecosystem. Money20/20 promises the clearest, sharpest vision of what’s next.
Money20/20 is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 3,300 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led groups and networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, Shalom Ascential and Latinx, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. We are proud to have been recognised as a best performer in the FTSE Women Leaders Review for six consecutive years, listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and ranked in the top 1500 companies on Sustainalytics.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell upto 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness and the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say