Customer Growth, Client Engagement Specialist
We're looking for a Customer Growth, Client Engagement Specialist to join our team in either Baltimore, Boston or Salt Lake City as part of our Sales function.
The strategic Client Engagement Specialist will have the responsibility to engage our biggest and most strategic clients to ensure they are getting the maximum value from our data, analytics tools, research and online platform.
The role is the “face of Edge Retail Insight” to our broad and international customer base – by their continued networking and engagement of accounts they will support their retention and grow their usage and understanding of the true value that can be derived from the product and services portfolio that Edge Retail Insight provide.
This role is ideal for someone looking to help industry leaders transform the business and prepare for digital commerce, to broaden their understanding of the sector and develop a well-rounded career in eCommerce, brand management, and consulting. This is an opportunity to work at a fast-paced, high-growth company in the Digital Commerce business intelligence space, while at the same time gaining exposure to the world’s largest consumer goods companies and retailers.
- Ensure customer’s business needs and strategic priorities are captured during onboarding and develop and deepen successful engagement with key stakeholders throughout the relationship
- Using Retail Insight’s proprietary consulting frameworks and our data analytics platform to guide brand clients in developing and present comprehensive, actionable, strategic plans and joint business plans with their customers,
- Engage regularly with the customer to follow-up and support them in optimizing their use of, and application of our data & insights, and ensure renewal targets are achieved
- Strong commercial acumen and business judgement and a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively and professionally are critical to your success in this role
- Lead engagement calls with the account sponsor
- By building and strengthening relationships with existing customers, you will also uncover and realize further commercial opportunities for the growth of the subscription base as well as identifying unique Advisory projects
- Troubleshoot any access issues to digital platform, analytics tools and data; distribute cases/queries to relevant teams
- Deliver training to new and existing subscribers and help our clients to get maximum value from their subscription to our services.
- Track & drive usage to ensure that all subscriptions are being utilized to the highest level and support renewal conversations.
- Provide feedback from clients to content and product development teams
- Degree preferred
- Experience in using CRM system preferably Salesforce.com in previous role would be advantageous
- 3+ years’ experience in a business to business telephone sales role or client services role/client facing
- Previous experience in ecommerce / FMCG / Retail Industry / Business Information would be advantageous.
- Excellent organizational, time management and project management skills
- Attention to detail Personable and able to build rapport with clients quickly
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, telephone manner)
- Passion for excellent customer service
- Excellent PC skills with all MS Office applications
- Passion for working closely with multiple Fortune 500 companies
- Fluent English written and oral skills
- Spanish or other languages welcome to help serve an international client base
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?