Customer Success Specialist
We're looking for a Customer Success Specialist to join our team in New York as part of our Client Services function.
The Customer Success Specialist position will report into the Customer Success Lead, Americas. The Customer Success Specialist works with the Account Management team to ensure that our clients understand and get tangible value from our portfolio of products.
The role of the CSS is to become the trusted advisor to our clients who range from the largest advertising agencies to leading brands and media owners. We aim to build our partnerships and relationships with our customers to increase their understanding and usage of our suite of WARC products and services.
Everything the CSS role does is to increase the likelihood of renewal and up and upsell.
The majority of each day will be spent engaging with customers via meetings, speaking on the phone and building relationships with customers to build their usage of WARC.
You will be recording key insights from customers on our systems and working with our leading Account Management team to strategize where to prioritize focus to ensure we hit our global and regional targets.
- Working to engage with your customer through email, phone calls and meetings (online and offline)
- Tracking usage growth of your customers and reporting on this
- Being the first point of contact for our customers
- Helping with getting customers access to WARC
- Helping to manage leads for the Customer Success team
- Managing customer inboxes in a timely manager
- Identifying new users who should be given access to WARC, and working to train them so they understand how to use it effectively
- Meeting and exceeding your KPI targets on customer meeting activity
- Sharing customer insights with the wider team and colleagues
- Ad hoc projects
- Managing projects around team collaboration and sharing of resources, ideas and engagement strategies
- Collecting integral key information to help build the case for renewal - accurately recording insights on our systems, including Salesforce
- Arrange and deliver engaging workshops with customers, tailored to their needs to ensure customers understand the value - and that it’s integrates into their business processes
- Interest in the advertising, marketing and creativity industry
- Desire to work in a customer facing role and customer oriented environment
- Naturally enthusiastic and happy to speak with customers on the phone
- Go getter who is willing to learn and absorb ideas shared with them
- Energetic, curious, can do attitude, problem solving and passion for storytelling
- Imaginative and a passion for presenting your ideas
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills - good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and deadlines
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively.
WARC operates out of London, Los Angeles, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,200 companies in 100+ markets.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 2,500 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. Ascential is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say