Data & Insights Analyst - Sales Enablement
We're looking for a Data & Insights Analyst (Sales Enablement) to join our team in London, UK as part of our Sales function.
The Sales Enablement function in WGSN is dedicated to supporting the global sales teams. We are now looking to expand the team with a Data & Insights Analyst to support in developing and maintaining data-driven sales strategies.
This new role will be contributing to sales success by being responsible for ensuring data quality, inputting to data strategy, and for maintaining and standardising reporting.
- Work on initiatives to maintain and improve data quality and availability across our global sales teams including:
- Support in maintaining and developing a strategic data-driven approach to sales targeting with market assessment and segmentation
- Ensure data availability across core verticals in target geographies through data builds
- Define, collect, analyse, interpret and visualise/present data to be used to drive business decisions
- Lead on maintaining reports and dashboards tracking performance and communicate results to relevant teams
- Help ensure frictionless sales data processes
- Build key relationships with different parts of the organisation to ensure understanding of business needs and help implementation
- Support on various sales enablement initiatives
- BA/BS in business or analytics related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an analytical role preferred (Preferably in Sales, Marketing, or Business Operations)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to consistently meet established goals while balancing competing priorities / timelines
- Highly detailed organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required, with critical attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Self-starter with ability to juggle multiple initiatives
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments and geographically distributed teams in highly collaborative environments
- Aptitude for Microsoft Office/Google Suite, particularly Excel/Sheets
- Ability to learn Salesforce, Marketo and other supporting tools (eg Looker)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?