Director of New Business, North America
We're looking for a Director of New Business, North America to join our team in Boston, USA as part of our Sales function.
We are looking for a Director of New Business to join Edge, the Data, Insights and Advisory solution you need to win in an eCommerce-driven world. The role will lead our North America New Business team with the ideal candidate to be based out of our Boston, MA office. You will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a growing team of high-caliber strategic sales executives to hit/exceed annual sales targets.
- Own all plans and strategies for developing business and achieving the company’s sales goals.
- Assist in the development of the sales plan. prepare forecasts and KPI reporting for the sales leaders, CRO, and upper management, for use in organizational planning, financial forecasting, budget setting and strategic planning.
- Build best-in-class sales processes that drive predicable, measurable behaviors and results across the entire sales cycle and associated sales pipeline.
- Become an Edge Evangelist and personally assist in closing large-value deals.
- Work collaboratively across teams - including Operations, Product and Marketing.
- Establish the inbound and outbound lead requirements needed to meet sales objectives.
- Provide full visibility into the sales pipeline at every stage of development.
- Establish and foster partnerships and relationships with key customers both externally and internally.
- 8+ years of relevant sales experience including management of both junior and senior sales executives, and a track record of exceeding quota.
- Possess extensive knowledge of sales principles and practices, and an ability to coach others.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skillset, demonstrating the ability to use data and metrics to support assumptions, recommendations, and drive actions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams.
- Strength in problem solving, issue-resolution, ability to work in a deadline-driven work environment, attention to detail, and ability to multitask.
- Strong leadership and team building skills.
- Extensive Salesforce CRM experience.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why