We're looking for an Ecommerce Analyst to join our team in New York as part of our Client Services function. The Ecommerce Analyst supports our Multi-Team leaders and Managers with the management of their clients' businesses on Amazon and other major retail platforms. As an Ecommerce Analyst, you will be responsible for a hybrid of responsibilities across both retail and media execution. Retail responsibilities will include driving the discoverability, traffic, and conversion for thousands of products on the Amazon platform that drive incredible results for our clients. Additionally, you will have the opportunity to support the management of our clients' media campaigns on Amazon and other major retail platforms. This is an extremely dynamic role that requires high attention to detail, exceptional project management skills, a knack for extracting insights from data, and the ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Campaign Creation: Developing campaign strategy and launching advertising campaigns on behalf of a specified list of clients
- Campaign Management: Utilizing Spotlight’s proprietary technology to drive the ongoing optimization of the advertising campaigns and drive toward the client's KPIs
- Campaign Reporting: Developing and managing daily, weekly, and monthly reporting, analytics, and performance insights for our clients
- Product Optimization: Building and managing best-in-class Amazon Product Pages that drive optimal discoverability, traffic, and conversions
- Product Merchandising: Planning and executing merchandising strategies that include content enhancements and promotions that accelerate sales for our clients
- Business Analytics: Utilizing reporting dashboards and spreadsheets to extract and communicate insights that develop go-forward strategies for our clients
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Solution-oriented mindset that thrives in ambiguity and figuring out solutions and processes to complex problems
- Comfortable analysing dashboards and utilizing spreadsheets with mastery of basic excel formulas and pivot tables to extract and clearly communicate insights from murky data
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Experience in digital sales or media, especially Amazon, on either the brand, retailer, or agency side, a big plus
- Multilingual candidates are preferred
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 20 days of holiday per year
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have and accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Spotlight partners with the world’s leading brands and manufacturers to help them win on Amazon. We are a team of operators that combine our retail and media expertise with bespoke technology built for Ecommerce to execute superior marketing programs and outstanding customer service that deliver outsized growth for our clients.
Spotlight is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?