We're looking for an Enterprise Admin to join our team in North America as part of our Sales function.
- Supporting of Account Management and Content Team/Analysts to project manage some of our most strategic relationships and ensure successful partnerships
- Tracking annual Enterprise account deliverables internally and externally
- Coordinate and maintain internal & external calendars to ensure key enterprise package milestones are being met within timeframes listed on annual contracts
- Streamline client facing communication for scheduling
- Streamline internal communication between Account Managers and Content Team/Analysts and help to organize presentations and analyst calls
- Keep detailed records of what’s been delivered within an annual agreement
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Experience in scheduling and coordinating calendars
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to take minutes and capture key priorities of meetings
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus
- Experience with Gmail for Business a plus
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?