Enterprise Sales Manager
WGSN is the #1 global authority on consumer and design trends and our intelligence helps innovators to create the right products at the right time.
We are looking for a strong and dynamic Enterprise Sales Manager to join our team in EMEA and become an integral part of our sales function, in London.
Our diverse and multicultural/multilingual team of Business Development Managers are inspired, accomplished professionals who have high standards of performance, who personally want to win and to be part of a winning team. Our mission is to become the highest performing sales team in the Ascential Plc Group. We aim to consistently exceed our targets and we are looking for the next sales superstar to join us.
WGSN is the world’s number one consumer trend authority, helping companies design and create products that meet the needs of their customers. We inspire innovation and help companies grow their revenues. Our business intelligence insights are accessed through annual subscriptions to the WGSN reports/platform, with an additional bespoke service via our consultancy department.
Here at WSGN we are seeking a Enterprise Sales Manager to join us in our EMEA HQ office in London. This position is critical to the WGSN EMEA business development efforts and the markets that we serve - Retail, Consumer Electronics, FMCG, Hotel & Leisure, Fashion, Interior Design, Marketing, Consumer Trends, Luxury, Beauty and Sustainability.
At WGSN you’ll find a team of creative, inspired and results-focused people who are passionate about helping our customers succeed in their industry. If you are smart, driven and want to grow and learn in a commercial environment, we want to hear from you.
- Build a sales strategy plan and execute on the acquisition of key clients to hit annual sales target
- Lead all aspects of the sales process from prospecting to closing (360 sales)
- Develop new opportunities with businesses WGSN would like to approach for future subscriptions/sales
- Work closely with your dedicated SDR to drive activity into your book of business
- Deliver live product demonstrations to clients via online meetings or in person
- Prepare presentations, develop quotes and proposals
- Negotiate by phone or face to face
- Proactively self-source new leads and develop a network of targeted prospects to build a pipeline through outbound prospecting
- Respond to inbound marketing leads quickly and effectively
- Deliver and exceed on your Personal Success Formula (KPIs)
- Hit and over achieve your monthly sales target
- Forecast weekly sales and future pipeline
- Collaborate with content teams to keep up to date industry trends and developments
- A proven track record in sales as a proactive/outbound Business Development Manager
- Consistently hitting your monthly sales target
- A continuing desire to learn and grow to improve your sales skills
- A can-do and problem solving attitude necessary to thrive in our fast paced company
- Demonstrate advanced sales process, techniques and methodology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as exceptional presentation skills
- Knowledge of Salesforce and SalesLoft would be an asset
- A passion for, and knowledge of, the retail, technology, beauty, interior design and hospitality industries
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell up to 5 day
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness and the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say