Field Marketing Executive EMEA & NA
We're looking for a strong Field Marketing Executive EMEA & NA to join our team in London and become an integral part of our Marketing function.
The Field Marketing Executive is a passionate digital marketer keen to make a business impact in Europe, Middle East, Africa and North America, for the world’s most respected trend forecaster, WGSN. Working in partnership with the Marketing Leads (EMEA & NA), they will own the operational management of regional digital campaigns, in-person events and webinar programmes to secure new business and retain our existing customer base. In addition to working across the WGSN Marketing, Design, Content and Sales teams, the individual in this role will need to work closely with multiple global teams, including the Ascential Design Studio, Marketing Automation and Brand teams to ensure activities are coordinated and aligned to core commercial goals.
- The main point of contact for coordinating planning and executing digital marketing campaign initiatives in-region
- Mapping asset journeys across email and social media (paid and organic), creating innovating and engaging copy in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice and liaising with a number of global teams (internally and externally) to run multi-channel campaigns in local and global markets
- Plan, execute and optimise all aspects of EMEA & NA webinars, in-person events, tradeshows and roundtables productively and efficiently, utilising industry best practices. Including all logistics, production, event platform technology and/or venue sourcing, project management, budget tracking and negotiation, event promotion, and audience acquisition
- Use reporting tools to continually evaluate the effectiveness of all promotional and campaign activity, and proactively make recommendations for future opportunities
- Has demonstrated success in an independent working style
- Previous experience in marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Salesforce CRM
- Proven experience in field marketing, within a B2B environment is a plus
- Language proficiency in English and exceptional copywriting skills
- Excellent time-management, organisational and planning skills, with an ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, juggle multiple initiatives with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Desired experience with social networks for business (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram), Linkedin Sales Navigator and Google ads
- Team player with strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Business field or equivalent on the job experience
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?