Field Marketing Executive (NAM/EMEA)
We are looking to hire 2 Marketing Executives based in London to fill the following roles:
- Marketing Executive NAM
- Marketing Executive EMEA
Together, we create tomorrow
WGSN is the world's leading consumer trend forecaster. Our accurate forecasts provide global trend insights, expertly curated data and industry expertise to help our clients understand consumer behaviour and lifestyles, create products with confidence and trade at the right time. WGSN's trusted consumer and design forecasts power outstanding product design, enabling our customers to create a better future.
Our services cover consumer insights, beauty, consumer tech, fashion, interiors, lifestyle, food and drink forecasting, data analytics and expert advisory. If you are an expert in your field, we want to hear from you.
A career with WGSN is fast-paced, exciting and full of opportunities to grow and develop.
We're a team of consumer and design trend forecasters, content creators, designers, data analysts, advisory consultants and much more, united by a common goal: to create tomorrow.
We have around 600 staff globally and customers in over 90 countries, with industry leading retention rates of over 95% net promoter scores of around +48.
Are you an enthusiastic marketer looking for your next opportunity? If yes, please read on further. At WGSN we have big plans. Our strong and globally recognised brand is looking for two Field Marketing Executives, to join our NAM and EMEA teams based in London to become part of our high-performing WGSN Marketing function.
We are looking for a passionate digital marketer who is keen to make a business impact in NAM/EMEA, for the world’s most respected trend forecaster, WGSN. Working in partnership with the Field Marketing Leads (NAM/EMEA) you will own the operational management of regional digital campaigns and online events to secure new business and retain our existing customer base. In addition to working across the WGSN Marketing, Content and Sales teams, the individual in this role will need to work closely with multiple global teams, including the Design Studio, Marketing Automation and Brand teams to ensure activities are coordinated and aligned to core commercial goals.
- Be the main point of contact for coordinating planning and executing digital marketing campaign initiatives in-region.
- Mapping and briefing asset journeys across email and social media (paid and organic).
- Creating innovative and engaging copy in line with brand guidelines and tone of voice and liaising with a number of global teams (internally and externally) to run multi-channel campaigns in local and global markets.
- Performance Marketing, including analysing channel performance, optimising effectiveness and proactively making recommendations for future opportunities.
Plan, execute and optimise online events, including NAM/EMEA Webinars and our global online events program, ‘WGSN Live’. This includes managing all logistics, event platform technology, budget tracking and audience acquisition.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
Skills, experience & qualifications required
- Has demonstrated success in an independent working style, working across multiple time zones and across multiple teams.
- Previous experience in marketing automation tools such as Marketo and Salesforce CRM.
- Proven experience in field marketing, within a B2B environment.
- Language proficiency in English with exceptional copywriting skills.
- Excellent time-management, organisational and planning skills, with an ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines, juggle multiple initiatives with impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Experience with social networks for business (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter and Instagram), Linkedin Sales Navigator and Google ads is a plus.
- Team player with strong communication, collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Degree in Marketing/Digital Marketing/Business field or equivalent on the job experience.
We Are Everywhere
The future is everything, it happens everywhere. WGSN is the world-leading forecaster because we track and analyse consumer behaviours, product innovation, design and creativity, everywhere.
We Are Future Focused
We utilise our global resources and intelligence to research, source and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to produce our forecasts. Everything we do is focused on working with our customers to create a successful and positive tomorrow.
We Are Rigorous
We source, review and assess quantitative and qualitative data to produce robust, actionable forecasts. To provide credible insights and design solutions for our clients, it is essential that rigour runs through everything we do
At WGSN, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to WGSN. We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.