Head of Advisory, North America
We're looking for a Head of Advisory, NA to join our team as part of our Consultancy function.
The Head of Advisory is responsible for scoping, leading, and delivering advisory projects for our more than 600 brand, retailer, and service provider clients around the world. The role works in conjunction with our global Advisory and Insights team to help our clients win in digital retail.
- Lead client projects & engagements from the initial client question to ideation, planning, scheduling, research and final delivery
- Manage project teams through clear planning and delivery processes, coaching on research, providing feedback and edits on team members' work
- Provide actionable insight for clients on future strategies, tied to client's core business objectives, structure and measurements, and identify potential growth opportunities and necessary capabilities for growth
- Present research to clients both virtually (through webinars & videoconferences) and in-person (at briefings/speeches, workshops and company-led events) as well as facilitation of exercises / discussion at workshops
- Drive thought leadership to ensure we stay ahead of the most important global industry trends & strategic initiatives
- Collaborate with other Advisory team members to execute projects whether leading or contributing
- Qualified to bachelor’s degree level or equivalent work experience
- An experienced professional services individual with a proven track record of supporting sales engagements
- Experience in FMCG and Retail sectors and specifically Digital Commerce experience
- Very strong presentation and story-telling skills
- Strong analytical skills, able to evaluate primary and secondary research and develop results into actionable insights
- Excellent client management skills - Builds professional relationships with client stakeholders,
- Establishes rapport with key client influencers, able to address client feedback, drive retention and repeat engagements
- Experienced in people management, supporting individuals’ career development & growth on your team
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
401K – Saving Incentive plan
Medical and Dental Insurance plans
Flexible Spending Accounts
Great learning and development opportunities
Life Assurance and Disability insurance
Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Edge by Ascential™ delivers some of the industry’s most accurate and actionable sales-driving data, insights and advisory solutions for global brands and retailers looking to win in today’s ecommerce-driven world.
Formerly Brand View, Clavis Insight, One Click Retail and PlanetRetail RNG, Edge by Ascential was launched in October of 2018, bringing four brands under one roof. Our market leading products are a product of our people and we are always in the market for top talent.
If you are interested in progressing your career, this position represents a great opportunity to join our team at an exciting stage in its development and expansion. Edge is headquartered in London, with offices in the USA, UK, China, Germany and France. Find out more at www.ascentialedge.com
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?