Head of Commercial Operations
We're looking for a Head of Commercial Operations to join our team in London as part of our Money20/20 function.
The Head of Commercial Operations oversees the commercial operations team in its planning and delivery of the Money20/20 sponsorships. You will ensure that processes, internal departments and suppliers are working as efficiently as possible to support the commercial operations managers and executives in their objectives to deliver the sponsor contracts successfully and within budget. The role will require travel to the Money20/20 shows.
- Manage the commercial operations team to ensure efficient and creative delivery of the Money20/20 sponsorships
- Oversee the relationship between the commercial operations team and internal departments such as, but not limited to, sales teams, marketing, finance and content.
- Ensure operational processes, such as inventory management, briefing documents, planning processes for bespoke and off the shelf products and budget trackers, are in place and consistent across Money20/20 shows
- Point of escalation for sales team across Money20/20 shows
- Working closely with the sales leads and event VPs to manage the rebook plan for Money20/20 shows - including but not limited to floor plan layout, inventory review and pricing.
- Work with the product & salesforce teams to develop improvements for sponsor delivery and the sponsor journey with Money20/20
- Support on operational delivery of the sponsorships
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.#
- Proven large-scale international event experience, essential
- Health & Safety training including IOSH qualification, preferable
- Strong planning, prioritisation and implementation skills
- Ability to think creatively and strategically
- Negotiation and financial management skills
- Ability to work in a high-performing, fast paced environment
- Manages stakeholders and team with confidence and empathy
- Good communications skills and great customer service
- Patient, calm and composed under pressure
- As this role supports across shows across the different time zones, alternative work hours will be required, as necessary
- Willingness to travel
- This role is essential to the onsite delivery so it is necessary that the successful applicant is able to travel, including but not limited to The Netherlands and the United States of America
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems.
Our world-class businesses improve performance and solve problems for our customers by delivering immediately actionable information combined with visionary longer-term thinking across Digital Commerce, Product Design and Marketing. We also serve customers across Retail & Financial Services.
With more than 2,000 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries.
Ascential is headquartered in the UK and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?