Head of New Business Sales, APAC
We're looking for a Head of New Business Sale, APAC to join our team in Singapore as part of our Sales function.
Your Team: The New Business team in Asia is currently made up of three Business Development Managers, and one Sales Development representative, and would be required to work closely with our Channel Partner in India. Your leadership and strategic acumen will be instrumental in identifying market opportunities, building key relationships, and leading a high-performing business development team.
Your Role: You will play a critical role in developing and executing strategies to acquire new clients and partnership opportunities. This role is pivotal in driving growth and revenue expansion for WARC in the Asia-Pacific market.
- Develop and execute sales and business development strategies tailored to the APAC market to achieve/exceed commercial targets.
- Team Leadership - Train and mentor the new business team to achieve high performance through solution selling, setting clear goals, and providing guidance to ensure the team’s success.
- Work closely with internal teams, including product, marketing, and operations to ensure seamless client onboarding for ongoing account management
- Own and manage the sales pipeline in the APAC region, leading SDR and collaborating with marketing to identify opportunities to convert leads into accounts.
- Provide regular and accurate forecasting reports and analyses to senior management.
- Ensure a high degree of attention to team activities and ensure KPIs for best practices are met - Pipeline management, sales activities fulfilled and logged on Salesforce,
- Attend industry events and conferences in the APAC region to build relationships and promote WARC within the marketing and advertising community
- Accountable and responsible for setting right behaviors and upholding WARC’s values
- You are an advocate and ally for diversity, equity, and inclusion
- You are a connector, working hard to ensure people and projects are not inadvertently siloed or silenced
- Ability to reach and develop client relationships with C-Level leadership or senior management
- Evidence of a drive and determination to hit/exceed commercial targets and manage a high-performing commercial team
- Evidence of the ability to forecast financial outcomes, identify challenges and risks, and manage a plan of action in those circumstances
- Experience in presenting to groups of individuals face-to-face and running online demonstrations of products/services
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong client relationships and stakeholders
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to analyze market data and identify new growth opportunities.
- Experience working with marketers/agencies and/or for an insights platform service is a plus. Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system
If you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still encourage you to apply. At WARC, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role we would still like you to apply.
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively. WARC services include 100,000+ case studies, best practice guides, research papers, special reports, advertising trend data, news & opinion articles, as well as awards, events and advisory services.
WARC operates out of London, New York, São Paulo and Singapore to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,300 companies in 100+ markets and collaborates with 50+ industry partners.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 3,300 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led groups and networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, Shalom Ascential and Latinx, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. We are proud to have been recognised as a best performer in the FTSE Women Leaders Review for six consecutive years, listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and ranked highly in both MSCI and Sustainalytics ESG indexes.
We’re committed to ensuring we have a positive impact on the environment and communities in which we operate and we support our people to be more environmentally friendly, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options.
We are committed to supporting charities with contributions, volunteer work and knowledge sharing. We have over a decade-long partnership with The Prince's Trust and sponsor initiatives to empower young women and support underserved communities
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 20 days of holiday per year
- Private Medical Insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme
- Great learning and development opportunities
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say