Head of Sales
We're looking for a Head of Sales, America to join our team in New York as part of our Sales function.
Your Role: You will be responsible for generating revenue from an assigned territory as well as leading a team of Business Development Managers and Sales Development Representatives.
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets for yourself and your team, covering both WARC subscriptions and advisory business
- Oversee day-to-day team activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Establish and conduct the necessary industry, institution and client research
- Present the WARC product and services with a high degree of professionalism to prospective clients
- Ensure a high degree of attention to detail in all aspects of sales administration
- Work with commercial management to develop and write strategic sales plans, and execute stated goals and objectives
- You are an advocate and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion
- You are a connector, working hard to ensure people and projects are not inadvertently siloed or silenced
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing Passion for managing high-performing individuals and actively seeking opportunities to mentor and develop talent
- Persuasiveness, executive presence and outstanding communication and presentation skills, verbal and written
- Ability to identify, strategize and build new business opportunities
- Consultative sales with the ability to match WARC’s offering to a clients’ needs
If you don't meet every single requirement, we'd still encourage you to apply. At WARC, we are committed to creating a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you are excited about this role we would still like you to apply.
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively. WARC services include 100,000+ case studies, best practice guides, research papers, special reports, advertising trend data, news & opinion articles, as well as awards, events and advisory services.
WARC operates out of London, New York, São Paul and Singapore to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,300 companies in 100+ markets and collaborates with 50+ industry partners.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 3,300 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. We are listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led groups and networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, Shalom Ascential and Latinx, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. We are proud to have been recognised as a best performer in the FTSE Women Leaders Review for six consecutive years, listed in the Bloomberg Gender Equality Index and ranked highly in both MSCI and Sustainalytics ESG indexes.
We’re committed to ensuring we have a positive impact on the environment and communities in which we operate and we support our people to be more environmentally friendly, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options.
We are committed to supporting charities with contributions, volunteer work and knowledge sharing. We have over a decade-long partnership with The Prince's Trust and sponsor initiatives to empower young women and support underserved communities
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance as well as Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee assistance programme, Vision benefits, Volunteering and Commuters benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say
Ascential anticipates in good faith that the position shall be compensated at a base salary no lower than the posted minimum and no higher than the posted maximum. Each candidate's actual salary will be a function of the candidate’s qualifications, the locally competitive market rate and will be consistent with Ascential's internal approach to base salary compensation.