Judging and Operations Executive
We're looking for a Judging & Operations Executive to join our team in London as part of our Operations function.
The Judging and Operations Executive will work within the LIONS Operations Team to assist in all aspects of the operational management of Awards Processing, Judging and other related tasks and responsibilities with the sole purpose of upholding the integrity of the Lion and Regional Awards.
The successful Candidate will directly support the Operations and Delivery Lead and act as a first point of contact for all related judging issues. They will be responsible for delivering a world-class judging experience while demonstrating high levels of operational and administrative efficiency at all times. Cannes Lions is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
This is an entry level role ideal for persons looking to build operational and database expertise for a company servicing the creative community.
Candidates must be available to work during June at Cannes Lions, whether in a physical or digital environment and will be expected to work unsociable hours for the digital regional festivals in Dubai and Singapore.
- Accountable for the entry processing and customer queries for a selection of Lions, through the management of seasonal staff for Cannes Lions
- Responsible for entry processing and customer queries for LIONS Regional Awards (Spikes Asia & Dubai Lynx)
- Accountable for the supervision of juries for Cannes Lions through the management of seasonal staff
- Administration and supervision of juries for LIONS Regional Awards (Spikes Asia & Dubai Lynx)
- Meticulous quality control of entries prior to on-site judging. Preparing entry materials, analysis, assisting with ownership of timelines and schedules
- Managing the onsite (if applicable) operations for entries before group judging commences
- Presentation of the entries to the jury and providing direct support to the appointed jury president and jurors
- Management of the delivery of trophies post Judging. Including engraving plaques, preparation of certificates and management of deliveries and returns
- Initiative, Self-motivated, accountable and sets own goals
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Target driven and manages time effectively
- Resilient and resourceful
- Open-minded and adaptable
- Sets high standards for self and colleagues
- Customer obsessed
- Fast, efficient, hard-working
- Excellent communication skills – ability to compose professional and articulate emails, with a confident and helpful telephone manner
- Accountable and decisive
- Personable and approachable
- Persuasive and professional – able to influence at all levels
- Knowledge of LIONS
- Proficiency with Gmail, Google Drive and all of its applications
- Strong organisational skills
- Flexibility and capacity to undertake varied ad hoc tasks
- Ability to take direction working within a team and confidence to take on a management role when required
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
LIONS powers the marketing segment, showcasing global best practice in creativity. As the global benchmark in creative and effective marketing, we help influential brands and companies use creativity to drive growth.
We provide a suite of creative tools that connect, inform and unlock potential for people and businesses, covering events, intelligence, training and advisory services. Our five-day Festival in Cannes, France is the meeting place for the global marketing community and a celebration of the world’s most excellent and effective work.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?