Learning & Development Manager
We are looking for a Learning & Development Manager based in Ascential Shanghai Office as part of our HR function supporting all digital commerce brands in China.
You will build the foundations of learning at Ascential China to fuel our mission and help our people to achieve their full potential and foster an environment where people can thrive and make a contribution to their professional development.
Join our exceptional team to discover new ideas and open up new avenues and possibilities.
- Design talent development programs based on business strategies and organizational priorities, able to translate the needs of the core business function into Development solutions
- Deliver a series of Learning & Development (L&D) program for fresh-graduated, key talents and managers across all Ascential digital commerce brands in China
- As an internal trainer, collaborate with internal parties and external instructors to prepare and conduct training programs, coordinate training sessions by learning path, ensure training quality and efficiency, exceed L&D program targets
- Lead coaching programs, identify and develop internal trainers across all the brands
- Scalable capability building methods that go beyond the classroom, including self-directed learning, technology-based learning, learning on the job, mobile learning, testing, monitoring, etc.
- Develop appropriate metrics and tracking mechanisms to build accountability, measure results, and optimize the impact of talent management and organizational development programs
- Manage L&D budget, monitor and control the expenses against the budget, set up performance metrics and track ROI for every program as well as adoption of all learning tools and programs
- Equip brand HRs with talent assessment and development skills, establish training system and platform, manage and maintain L&D portal content, including internal and external documentation, training participant information, business related documentation and process
- Ideally Bachelor’s Degree or above of Human Resources or equivalent
- Ideally 5+ years’ experience in corporate L&D, trainer experience is preferred
- Solid experience in Learning & Development and Talent development
- Hands-on and in-depth experience in training facilitation, learning development, solution implementation
- Hi-tech, ecommerce, consulting or relevant industries background preferred
- Proficiency in using technology to leverage Learning & Development and in using data and analytics to measure program outcomes
- Strong sense of responsibility and integrity, independent, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, energetic, positive, passionate about people development
- Proficient spoken and written English
- Coach and develop level of competencies
- Business travel may be required depending on business needs
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We are Ascential: the specialist information, data and analytics company listed on the London Stock Exchange. We enable smart decision-making for the world’s most ambitious businesses across 150 countries. In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help the world’s top consumer companies understand what’s important and how to act on it.
We believe that when you can see the future, it’s easier to get there first. The primary focus of our brands is to drive excellence for the world’s top consumer companies across product design, marketing and digital commerce.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?