The Office Manager will organize and coordinate office administration and procedures, in order to ensure organizational effectiveness, efficiency, and safety. The Office Manager is responsible for developing intra-office communication protocols, streamlining administrative procedures and task delegation.
The successful office manager is an energetic professional and experienced in handling a wide range of administrative duties and executive support-related tasks and able to work independently. Well organized, flexible, and enjoys the administrative challenges of supporting an office of diverse people.
- Overseeing general office operations
- Point person for maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies, equipment & invoice
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments
- Partner with HR & Safety Officer to maintain office policies & safety as necessary
- Coordinate with IT on all office equipment
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors, service providers, and office lease
- Responsible for creating presentations slides
- Manage executives' schedules, calendars, and appointments
- Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored
- Establish and keep record for office equipment by outlining procedures, retention, record disposal, retrieval or staff transfers
- Ensure office efficiency is maintained by carrying out planning and execution of equipment procurement, layouts, and office systems
- Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office
- Perform review and analysis of special projects and keep the management properly informed
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Responsible for developing standards and promoting activities that enhance operational procedures
- Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory
- Ideally minimum Bachelor’s Degree in HR/Business or relevant field.
- Ideally 3-5 years of relevant office management experience in a similar MNC business environment
- Prefer experience working on employee relations, organizational culture.
- Well-organized and responsible with an aptitude in problem-solving
- Possesses a mindset of employee experience focused
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and under pressure
- Detailed and highly meticulous and able to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Able to communicate in English - in order to liaise with English-speaking associates
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We are Ascential: the specialist information, data and analytics company listed on the London Stock Exchange. We enable smart decision-making for the world’s most ambitious businesses across 150 countries. In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help the world’s top consumer companies understand what’s important and how to act on it.
We believe that when you can see the future, it’s easier to get there first. The primary focus of our brands is to drive excellence for the world’s top consumer companies across product design, marketing and digital commerce.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?