The Omnichannel Analyst leads direct-to-consumer paid media and emerging social commerce channels for global clients. Instrumental in global client development through building, analyzing and delivering strategic category, brand, insights and reports across Digital Commerce brands and Spotlight clients. Additional development of internal marketing and training resources as required to improve day-to-day customer and brand service performance levels.
- Strategic client relationship management and execution of existing and new direct-to-consumer paid media campaigns and emerging social commerce platform initiatives
- Tactical execution of paid media campaigns on Google and existing and emerging social media & commerce platforms
- Consultation and advisement of next best dollar spend across omnichannel media platforms
- Best in class report building and comprehensive knowledge sharing across internal DC brands
- Strategic business development
- Global insights and category analysis
- Development of impactful category, brand, share, platform, and retailer insights for global clients
- Initiates client and internal teams to collaborate and execute brand specific takeaways
- Interacts and manages client stakeholders across internal DC brands / departments
- Collaborates with technology teams to ensure best-in-class capabilities and client facing reporting
- Support and implementation of personnel development and training in DTC media and emerging platforms
- Spotlight intranet
- 1:1 resourcing
- Hybrid skill development
- Best in class resource creation and management
- Support internal and external Spotlight marketing initiatives
- Brand management
- Social media management
- Global communication delivery
- Support on internal and external projects, to include but not limited to:
- Client facing Global QBR decks
- Ad-hoc Client Strategic Requests
- Support on pitch deck creation/support
- Platform management - experience overseeing and implementing paid media or ecommerce specific retail services and media on leading platforms
- Problem solving - ability to reduce clutter and distill essential messages from fast-paced environments and unique problem sets.
- Cross-functional collaboration - to work effectively with various leadership stakeholders.
- Data analysis – ability to gather and analyze data and turn it into actionable tactics
- Google Ads - experience executing and optimizing campaigns in Google Ads and related products
- High attention to detail with the ability to efficiently prioritize and execute projects with quality
- Bias for action with a scrappy willingness to roll up your sleeves and go the extra mile to persist and get the job done
- Sense of ownership complemented by strong organization and project management skills to meet deadlines
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues and externally with clients
- Public speaking – ability to present to all levels of the organization from senior leadership to the whole company.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 20 days of holiday per year
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have and accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Spotlight partners with the world’s leading brands and manufacturers to help them win on Amazon. We are a team of operators that combine our retail and media expertise with bespoke technology built for Ecommerce to execute superior marketing programs and outstanding customer service that deliver outsized growth for our clients.
Spotlight is a part of the Ascential group. Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?