Organization Development Manager
You will partner with HRBP and business stakeholders to solve business problems by improving organization effectiveness. People & Organizational Development creates the infrastructure for learning and development, talent and performance management, team and organization development, change management, organization design, and the leadership and competency framework.
Join us to enable the organization to optimally utilize these tools for business success.
- Develop Organization & People Development strategy with understand the different business functions/needs
- Evaluate and identify opportunities to increase organization efficiency and effectiveness
- Drive key programs/projects and execute OD initiatives with HR counterparts and stakeholders across all the brands, e.g. Performance management, Reward strategies, etc.
- Establish and execute performance management system in conjunction with OKR management
- Responsible for organization development, lead organization diagnosis, structure design, post evaluation, competency model establishment, talent calibration and development, succession planning, etc.
- Develop C&B strategy, retention strategy, incentive plans based on research on industry practices and market benchmarking
- Implement and coordinate Ascential/brands' culture, improve associate recognition, facilitate engagement initiatives
- Collaborate with stakeholders and/or managers to secure resources, scope efforts, set project priorities, milestones, and drive delivery to meet deadlines to meet program goals
- Drive global process implementation and project facilitation
- Ideally Bachelor’s degree or above
- Ideally 3+ years’ experience focusing on People/Organizational development or equivalent
- Hi-tech, ecommerce, consulting or relevant industries background is preferred
- Hands-on and in-depth solid theoretical foundation of human resources modules on Talent Management, Reward, Organizational Development etc.
- Proficient in the process and requirements of enterprise organization development management
- Excellent communication skills, team collaboration, problem-solving
- Able to work with sensitive/confidential information
- Strong sense of responsibility and integrity, well organized, able to work under pressure and meet deadlines, self-driven, energetic, positive, passionate about talent acquisition
- Attention to detail with the capability to multi-task and prioritize key initiatives.
- Have a growth mindset, willing to take risks, learn fast, and adapt changes and diversity
- Proficient spoken and written English
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We are Ascential: the specialist information, data and analytics company listed on the London Stock Exchange. We enable smart decision-making for the world’s most ambitious businesses across 150 countries. In an increasingly complex, digitally-driven world, we help the world’s top consumer companies understand what’s important and how to act on it.
We believe that when you can see the future, it’s easier to get there first. The primary focus of our brands is to drive excellence for the world’s top consumer companies across product design, marketing and digital commerce.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?