P2P & T&E Co-Ordinator
We're looking for a P2P & T&E Coordinator to join our team in London as part of our Finance function.
- Coordinate day to day queries and operations for a busy global AP & T&E operation
- Key Liaison between on internal employees and outsourced processing team
- Monitor expenses to ensure timely submissions and reporting weekly on progress
- Working with 3rd party suppliers to monitor operational SLAs and KPIs
- Managing employee data on T&E platforms (weekly checks, error reports)
- Supporting the Global credit card programme (new card activations, deactivations, queries)
- Making sure T&E invoices are processed by AP team
- Monitor and report on monthly expense activities
- Policy and compliance - support and promote the company P&C policies
- Training - New Starters and Refresher training (all material is provided)
- Ensuring the T&E HUB is kept up to date with relevant material
- Main point of contact for any business travel queries
- Regular Catch up with Global TMC
- Working closely with Group Security to ensure you are up to date with all people safety related queries
- Support travel commercials opportunities
- Ad-hoc duties; Support the wider off shore team with AP related queries, actively involved with business projects, support the Head of P2P when required
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Proven administration experience, preferable within the T&E space or a Finance admin/operations role
- Experience of working within a fast-paced demanding environment preferable within a global team
- Be a self-starter, naturally motivated and enthusiastic
- Process driven from end to end
- Ability to liaise with remote office staff to develop connections and relationships to help solve problems and improve process.
- Strong Microsoft skills including Outlook, Excel
- Working with data sets (people files, data uploads, error trouble shooting)
- Experience of working with Concur or other 3rd party expense provider.
- Preferable experience with Finance systems - Oracle or SAP
- Must be a team player and have ability to prioritize.
- Excellent organization, communication and time management skills required.
- Able to build effective relationships across all levels.
- Able to exercise discretion/judgment when dealing with sensitive situations.
- Able to use initiative and pick-up new tasks quickly.
- Adaptability and attention to detail.
- Self-confident, assertive, motivated.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell upto 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness and the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential is a specialist, global, information company that helps the world’s most ambitious businesses win in the digital economy.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?