We're looking for a PR Coordinator (FTC) to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The PR Coordinator will play a key role within the marketing team ensuring that the PR operation is able to run efficiently and deliver on global campaigns, while helping to amplify and drive engagement for all LIONS products and programmes. A confidence in dealing with the global media and senior stakeholders is a must.
- Manage press coverage reports and archiving of all press clippings
- Help with planning and coordinating materials, schedules and deadlines as needed
- Provide general admin across all PR tools and programmes
- Review, research and process all press accreditation requests to attend Cannes Lions
- Research and write responses to requests for information from the media and manage the press inbox, ensuring queries are dealt with efficiently, escalating as required
- Update the Press Portal and ensure that all lists and information published have been thoroughly checked for accuracy
- Help to update and draft press materials including press kits, press releases and emails
- Maintain the press database; updating and cleansing as required; researching and collating new editorial leads and key contacts
- Help with planning for the Cannes Lions media operation
- Experience within the media and/or advertising industry or B2C brand role preferable
- A hands-on passionate creative, who thrives in a fast-paced commercial environment
- Excellent writing skills and proficient in writing for a variety of formats
- Advanced organisational and project management skills
- Strong digital marketing literacy and an understanding of managing digital brands
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to operate on a strategic and tactical level
- Flexible approach, with the ability to multitask
- Has a strong eye for detail
- Previous experience in a PR role
- Knowledge of, and experience in, the advertising and marketing industry is a plus
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We’ve been championing creativity since 1954. Today, we’re the world’s biggest festival for the creative and marketing communications, entertainment, design and tech industries.
Join us, and you’ll be joining an events company with a strong purpose – we believe in our product, and that creativity can save the world. We have a truly global outlook, allowing you to speak to some of the world’s most fast moving and exciting businesses
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?