We're looking for a Product Manager to join our team in Sao Paulo as part of our Technology function.
Product Managers are key players in building great products and delivering them to our customers. They are accountable for building products with a team composed of people with different functions, given the multifunctional structure we have within the organization. Among the key stakeholders, you may find developers, designers, customer service, business analysts, data scientists, etc. They are also responsible for the speed and quality of the team’s decisions in order to maximize impact.
- Drive product development—from conception to launch—of the products and product solutions you are accountable for
- Set the future vision and innovation for the product, understanding how it connects to company objectives
- Build relationships and communicate effectively with Technology area and external customer to guarantee a great-results
- Develop a deep understanding of customers by conducting research, data analysis, customer interviews, and usability testing
- Understand the problems we are trying to solve and work closely with engineers, designers, data scientists, and other functions to define
- Utilize qualitative and quantitative insights to develop hypotheses
- Define, prioritize, and communicate short- and long-term product goals
- Partner with engineers, designers, marketing, acquisition, customer operations, strategy and analytics teams
- Defining, guiding and executing our product strategy to deliver tools that empowers our customers
- Defining clear success metrics, and supporting your teams to achieve them
- Communicating and collaborating with leaders from multiple disciplines and across multiple product lines
- Implements standard work across teams to drive efficient and high-quality execution and deliver
- Ability to grasp problems of varying levels of complexity and reduce them down to their essentials
- Communicates across various parties to ensure alignment of goals and tasks to ensure the overall success of the program
- BA in Technology, Business, Engineering, or equivalent experience and Fluent in English
- Deep dive in user behaviour by talking to real customers, analysing data and seeing the products used in the real world
- Mindset to think differently; alignment to Industry standards; awareness of emerging technologies and industry trends
- Ability to take end-to-end ownership of projects and product’s success, by operating multiple teams’ needs with high quality results
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills and a deep love of spreadsheets; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and evaluate outcomes
- Excels at delivering results in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment
- Good project management skills of breaking down tasks, simplifying roadmaps, establishing owners and timelines, and status reporting
- Ability to work across multiple teams to create scalable solutions to monitor business performance and interpret key performance metrics into actionable recommendations
- Experience with agile methodologies and analytics tools is a plus
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Meal Voucher
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Transportation voucher or parking
- Dental Plan
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Intellibrand help brands and manufacturers win in ecommerce, giving them the competitive edge with their real-time digital trade marketing suite platform.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?