Prospect Value Specialist
We're looking for a Prospect Value Specialist to join our team in China as part of our Sales function.
Your team: You will work with the New Business team to ensure that our prospects understand the value offered to them through the full WARC.CN product portfolio.
Your Role: Your role will be pivotal to helping the New Business team generate stronger sales opportunities more quickly with the right people involved, in the right numbers - speeding up the time between incoming leads, creation of an opportunity and shortening the sales cycle.
You will follow up on incoming interest and engagement with WARC.CN and drive interest in learning more about the WARC.CN service. Success will be based learning what specifically about the WARC.CN service is of interest currently, ascertaining if this lead is a potential decision maker, influencer or user, identifying the decision makers or other key influencers where possible, uncovering the basic drivers behind their initial engagement with WARC.CN, and driving them through to wanting to have a full demonstration of the service or a further more in-depth call about how WARC.CN could help, which would be conducted by a Business Development Manager in the New Business team
- Performance will be measured on a range of KPIs including base activity, creation of demos, new business meetings scheduled, opportunities created, and sales revenue influenced.
- The majority of each day will be spent speaking with prospects primarily via wechat, telephone, video calls, following up by email, recording key insight on our systems and working with the New Business team to calculate where to prioritize focus to ensure we hit our global new business targets.
- The PVS will work to be knowledgeable about:
- WARC.CN content and our range of products and services to ensure they are an expert in all aspects of our offering, as well as the changing areas of focus for our different client cohorts so we can introduce our prospects to WARC.CN in a way that resonates with them
- The client value stories, micro stories and testimonials collected by the Client Value team, so they can be used to demonstrate clear value early on in the conversation
- Our existing customer base to showcase who we already work with
- The PVS will also work with the New Business team on targeted accounts and have other projects to own personally, providing KPI and success information for each.
- You will be a connector, working hard to ensure people and projects are not inadvertently siloed or silenced
- Ability to articulate yourself with clarity and confidence, and naturally enjoy communication via the phone – no reticence in picking up the phone and calling people you have not engaged with before
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills – good attention to detail and able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work in a high performing, fast-paced environment
- Able to understand prospect needs (implied and explicit) and match our solutions accordingly
- Strong communication skills, both for writing and presenting to senior-level executives - internally and externally
- Good research skills
- Interest in the global marketing and advertising industry
- Relevant work experience ideally with marketing/advertising degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce, GSuite (v. Microsoft Office), Salesforce, Marketo and LinkedIn/ LinkedIn Sales Navigator would all be advantageous
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively.
WARC operates out of London, Los Angeles, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,200 companies in 100+ markets.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 2,500 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. Ascential is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package includes:
- 17 days' Annual Leave per year
- Commercial medical insurance
- Opportunity to opt into Ascential Shares Scheme
- Great learning and development opportunities
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say