QA Engineer (Manual)
We're looking for a strong QA Engineer to join our team in Baltimore and become an integral part of our Product Development function. The best candidates will become an integral part of our team as we develop and maintain our best in class eCommerce global software platform. You will have a deep knowledge and understanding of all stages in the software development life cycle. Also, you’ll have a strong attention detail, and are someone who has a desire to learn, grow and question the “norm”. This role is essential to help support Flywheel’s growth!
You will be a driving force in assuring quality, accuracy, and speed for our technology releases. Specifically, you will perform manual tests & validations across various environments in order to ensure secure, scalable, and functional deliverables. Working alongside other engineers and developers, you’ll collaborate on various features of the platform. You will be assisting in bringing a vision to production and will be working closely with our product management team.
- Reliable, accountable, and can work without supervision
- Can work independently and as part of a team
- High level of integrity
- Assertive communicator
- Strive to do things the right way
- Embrace change in dynamic rapidly evolving environment
- Love to learn and use cutting edge technology
- Develop test cases for manual, automated, and performance testing
- Perform regression, integration, and performance tests
- Comprehend business and functional requirements
- Experience with manual Web App testing
- Experience with SQL & database testing
- Experience with JIRA family products
- Experience with AWS
- Familiar with Selenium Web Driver
- Familiar with GitHub
- Familiar with Java
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?