Sales Administrator - Sales Order to Invoice
We're looking for a Sales Administrator – Sales Order (Permanent, Part-time 3-day pw) to Invoice to join our team in London as part of our Finance function.
The Sales Administrator – Sales Order to Invoice role is to provide administrative support to the finance and sales teams, ensuring efficient processing of orders and accurate invoicing. Use of invoicing system Salesforce, Financial Force and Excel for reporting.
- Accuracy checking for all orders that have come through to the business
- Keep forward bookings up-to-date at all times by processing orders promptly
- Create and check excel reports to ensure accurate internal financial reporting of revenue
- To be the ‘gate keeper’ for booking forms ensuring 100% accuracy and clarity
- To run excel reports to view various data, create pivot tables and spreadsheets that show clear and accurate information
- A thorough understanding of all sales support systems relevant to your role
- Liaise with credit control on all issues regarding invoice queries, accounts on stop, processing credit and re-invoices when required
- Check billing details for all clients are accurate to ensure payment of invoices
- Organising and maintaining efficient filing systems for your magazines, marked up copies, and sign offs for approved revenue amounts
- Helping out on occasional projects and events as requested
- Any reasonable additional tasks requested by your line manager
- Be a proactive member of the team: providing cover and support for team members for any periods of absence
- Grade C GCSE or above in English and Mathematics
- Previous experience in a busy office environment from an administration, sales support, customer service or finance role
- Must be competent with general computer use including Microsoft Word and Outlook, with intermediate to excellent Excel skills
- Capable of producing effective action plans, to-do lists and handover notes
- Ability to prioritise at all times to ensure all deadlines are met
- Process orientated
- A logical, common-sense approach to all tasks
- Shares information openly, honestly and effectively
- Builds strong internal and external relationships effortlessly
- Conscientious and committed to finishing a job to a high standard
- Curiosity to investigate anomalies and tenacity to solve problems
- Desire to produce accurate work but also to meet deadlines
- Team player – willingness to help/cover others on the team, likewise ensuring your own work up-to-date for others to cover in times of absence
- Self-starter – ability to work without supervision
- Pro-active with ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly personable
- Behaviours: ambitious, curious, great communication, personal integrity
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
In addition, we offer flexible benefit packages that include Cycle to Work; Retail Vouchers; Gourmet Card; Gym Flex, Health Assessments and Will Writing.
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, in which you will have the options to fuel up on free fruit, attend yoga sessions, join our running club, or perhaps taking up on a lunchtime massages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems.
Our world-class businesses improve performance and solve problems for our customers by delivering immediately actionable information combined with visionary longer-term thinking across Digital Commerce, Product Design and Marketing. We also serve customers across Retail & Financial Services.
With more than 2,000 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries.
Ascential is headquartered in the UK and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?