We're looking for a Senior Consultant to join our team in New York (Open to candidates USA homebased) as part of our Consultancy (Advisory) function.
We are looking for a highly strategic and commercial individual to provide advisory services to our North American clients – ensuring delivery of the highest quality of work across all their Mindset projects, they should constantly be pushing industry boundaries in their role as a Mindset brand ambassador.
Working collaboratively across the wider WGSN business, they should lead and inspire, contributing to the development of the Mindset North America team. They are responsible for leading and developing their assigned client relationships, delivering multiple, complex, strategic projects that exceed client expectations.
- Responsibility for maintaining the strategic & creative standards of North America consultancy output, ensuring clients are given innovative solutions that build client relationships
- Responsibility for projects being delivered on brief in a relevant, insightful and commercially successful manner
- Conduct primary and secondary research across a variety of methodologies and deliver analysis that provides actionable recommendations that will benefit client’s future business
- Delivery of confident and inspirational presentations, ensuring Mindset work is seen in the best possible light
- Working with Account management, the Senior Consultant develops new opportunities, exploring clients’ requirements, developing briefs and finding innovative solutions to client challenges
- Develop and drive revenue growth for their region through client focused, trend research solutions
- Development of business networks with the wider WGSN team – building strong relationships with Account management and content leaders, as well as senior management, that will contribute to the growth and development of Mindset internally and externally
- Collaborating with the global Mindset team, the wider WGSN content teams and providing mentorships to their more junior Mindset colleagues
- In-depth experience of market and consumer intelligence, fashion & retail trends
- Strategic mind set with excellent research and analytical skills
- Experience of qualitative research methods & frameworks and familiar with developing high value, commercial proposals
- Proven track record of working within a global consultancy framework/ environment and able to deliver multiple concurrent projects successfully.
- Excellent at all forms of collaboration & communication including presentation & writing skills
- Both creative & commercial, they should be used to delivering far reaching strategic projects across industries and categories.
- Highly collaborative & used to developing relationships, the Senior Consultant is an excellent communicator, collaborator and inspirer.
- This role will constantly strive for excellence and push to exceed client expectations and industry standards
- Curious, flexible and a highly strategic thinker with gravitas that can lead and inspire a team.
- Familiar with general computer use including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and outlook
- Good working knowledge of Adobe software, keynote an advantage
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?