Senior FP&A Manager
We're looking for a Senior FP&A Manager to join our team in Baltimore to support the rapidly growing Flywheel Finance and Accounting team. The successful candidate will be supporting the FP&A Director in integrating of new acquisitions, delivering business as usual finance activities, month-end close requirements, and ad-hoc project work focused on Revenue and Cost reporting analysis. The candidate will also have a role supporting the annual budget process.
- Month end reporting including variance reporting, and commentary reporting
- Prepare the delivery and presentation of on-time, accurate detailed P&L forecasts, with investigation into unexpected Forecast variances
- Monthly headcount preparation, analysis and reporting
- Support the preparation of month-end senior management decks
- Supporting the annual budget process, ensuring accuracy and financial rigor
- Ad-hoc project work to support the objectives of the Finance and Accounting team
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher – Finance/Accounting, CPA preferred not necessary
- Minimum +8 years of experience in a Finance/Accounting role preferred, prior forecast/budgeted experience desirable
- Advanced demonstrable Microsoft Excel skills (i.e., building advanced formulas/pivot tables); comfortable with building Excel models/visuals/reports
- Experience with Oracle accounting suite including Hyperion Financial Management desirable
- Experience with Hyperion SmartView retrievals desirable
- Experience in working with other Microsoft applications (PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to work independently under tight deadlines, manage multiple deliverables and build cross-functional partnerships
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Thrives in a challenging, fast paced and dynamic working environment
- Team player with a genuine desire to contribute to the overall success of the entire team in addition to strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively collaborate internally with colleagues.
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?