Senior .Net Full Stack Web Developer
We're looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our team in London as part of our Product Development function.
Your Role: In this role you will develop and maintain new and existing .NET applications, websites and Web APIs.
We are in the process of migrating our on premises C# Asp.Net Framework websites to React, C# Asp.Net 6, employing a microservice approach and hosting in AWS.
You will be reviewing architectural and technical requirements, designing and developing enterprise solutions, focusing on solution development throughout the project life-cycle, supporting development and testing activities, supporting best practices and proven patterns and executing proofs of concept on various technologies.
- Understanding a problem domain and designing appropriate business object models
- Work independently, to meet deadlines, adapt to shifting priorities, and manage your time within multiple projects concurrently
- Review code and promote/enforce clean coding principles and design patterns
- Ability to communicate both technical and non-technical aspects in clear and effective manner
- Following Agile programming practices
- Experience working with off-shore teams
- Experienced in designing and developing .NET applications, websites and Web APIs.
- C# .Net Core
- Asp.Net Core, MVC
- Web API / Rest
- Entity Framework
- SQL Server, T-SQL
- React (2+ years)
- React Hooks & functional components
- Experience with state management tools in React e.g Redux
- Html, Css
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively.
WARC operates out of London, Los Angeles, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,200 companies in 100+ markets.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 2,500 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. Ascential is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offers flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- 25 days of holiday per year - with an option to buy/ sell upto 5 days
- Pension, Life Assurance and Income Protection
- Flexible benefits platform with options including Private Medical, Dental Insurance, Critical Illness and the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Employee assistance programme, season ticket loans and cycle to work scheme
- Volunteering opportunities and charitable giving options
- Great learning and development opportunities.
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say