Senior Operations Analyst
We're looking for a Senior Operations Analyst to join our team in Baltimore as part of our Product Delivery function. The Senior Operations Analyst will manage the operational support and improvements within Flywheel’s cutting-edge platform; oversee all support requests to ensure that they are reviewed and completed within the predefined SLA; drive awareness and adoption of the technology by partnering with the Learning and Development group to roll out interactive and educational materials; collaborate with the technology and product teams to show bottlenecks and areas for improvement within the platform; continuously be the voice of the client in how we can make things better.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal clients
- Establish standard operating procedures utilizing Wrike Request Management
- Manage and influence developers and engineers
- Multitask and work across multi-platform execution
- Become knowledgeable in third-party systems, specifically Okta
- Evaluate business processes, anticipate requirements, uncover areas for improvement, and develop and implement solutions
- Build strong working relationships with customers and internal teams
- Train and communicate on releases and new capabilities within the platform
- Coordinate and lead quarterly training sessions to enable the team
- Develop communication materials and lead communication efforts around the product, priorities and future roadmaps
- Lead ongoing reviews of business processes and develop optimization strategies
- Create feedback loops back to the development team on what is working and what are the most frequently asked questions
- Eliminate the black box effect with teammate requests
- Document and communicate the results of your efforts
- Gather critical information from meetings with various stakeholders and produce useful reports
- Monitor deliverables and ensure timely completion of projects
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or an MBA
- Excellent customer service and project management skills
- Experience working in an agile development environment is preferred
- Passion for technology, and business opportunities that it presents, with the ability to comprehend both technical and business topics to recommend options and solutions
- Working knowledge of key digital marketing concepts (SEM, paid search, SEO, display advertising)
- Good communication skills – ability to speak with impact and be persuasive
- Working in a high transactional, dynamic environment is a must
- Listen to your customers and create feedback loops
- Excellent documentation skills with focus on detail
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Experience with cloud-based technologies, technical document writing, ecommerce platforms, digital marketing platforms, sprint planning/development using Jira is preferred
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Very Generous Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Flywheel Digital is a diverse collection of practitioners who have solved the most challenging problems for numerous Fortune 500 companies on Amazon. We love rolling up our sleeves to figure out the root cause of issues and implement structural fixes to get and keep our client's business on track. Our team of business managers, search managers, analysts, and software developers work together to provide industry-leading support to the best brands on Amazon. Flywheel are headquartered in Baltimore in the United States and have recently set up a European hub in London. In 2018 Flywheel was acquired by Ascential PLC.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?