Senior Product Marketing Manager
We're looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to join our team in London as part of our Marketing function.
The Senior Product Marketing Manager is responsible for the successful management of product marketing programs for all products within Lions.
- Developing the product marketing strategy for Lions products (market intelligence, understanding of the user, our competitors, positioning, product functionality and features, messaging)
- Creating marketing toolkits (e.g. sales enablement materials, standard descriptors, and other collateral) to support roll-out by Field Marketing;
- Co-ordinating closely with the Field/Regional Marketing teams to ensure the effective launch of new products and services.
- Leads customer insight initiatives to develop a deep understanding of customer needs and pain points, their behavior in relation to Lion’s products and services, as well as their perception of the brand; develops archetype and ideally persona profiles and ensures they are embedded throughout.
- Works closely with all internal stakeholders responsible for the development of the offer to input into a strategic product roadmap for all Lions products – ensuring linkage with the overarching Ascential product roadmap.
- Owns product marketing strategy including positioning, value proposition and messaging of current and new products to ensure they are differentiated and relevant to core archetypes and personas.
- Influences product/propositions teams to tailor the offer to best align to target audiences. Cutting through complexity to create compelling offerings which align with marketing and brand objectives.
- Informs planning for:
- go-to-market strategies on product launches and provides field marketers with toolkits to ensure they can plan and execute campaigns effectively.
- hero campaign launches.
- Provides planning and field marketers with toolkits to ensure they can plan and execute the campaigns in their own channels and regions.
- Creates and updates sales and marketing collateral (including one-pagers, web site copy, white papers, reports etc..) for effective sales enablement and ensures the sales teams and the wider organisation are clear on the brand and products’ positioning and relative key messaging to be used externally; oversees local adaptation of collaterals.
- Establishes processes and mechanisms to ensure sales teams have access to up-to-date deliverables, monitors adherence and alignment to visual & verbal identity framework.
- Leads on product marketing aspects of dealings with external industry bodies and partners to maintain relationships, co-innovate & test product concepts.
A proven senior product marketer that has a strong desire for addressing customer needs and that can demonstrate that they’ve delivered measurable commercial impact within matrixed organisations.
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing
- Familiarity with marketing to the B2B audience, particularly with advertisers, agencies and publishers
- Strong writing skills and proven experience in creating high impact value propositions
- Demonstrated success in planning and leading go-to-market strategies
- High analytical IQ with the ability to discover insights that shape
- Successful management of large stakeholder networks comprised of diverse roles and interests.
- Strong strategic thinker with a start-up execution mentality
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
LIONS powers the marketing segment, showcasing global best practice in creativity. As the global benchmark in creative and effective marketing, we help influential brands and companies use creativity to drive growth.
We provide a suite of creative tools that connect, inform and unlock potential for people and businesses, covering events, intelligence, training and advisory services. Our five-day Festival in Cannes, France is the meeting place for the global marketing community and a celebration of the world’s most excellent and effective work.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?