Strategic Initiatives Analyst - Sales Enablement
We're looking for a Strategic Initiatives Analyst - Sales Enablement to join our team in New York, USA as part of our Sales function.
The Sales Enablement function in WGSN is dedicated to supporting the global sales teams. We are now looking to expand the team with a Strategic Initiatives Analyst to support our growth objectives.
This new role will support a wide range of initiatives contributing to sales success, both in the analysis phase and with implementation and tracking of the initiatives.
- Support in coordinating, leading and implementing a range of different projects; from sales targeting to tracking and follow-up of initiatives
- Support in coordinating with other functions to ensure sales teams have access to relevant assets and collateral
- Maintaining and continuously improving WGSN sales processes (and overall maintenance of the WGSN internal sales resource, Sales Hub)
- Support sales with analysis in areas including:
- Pricing adoption/tracking/alignment
- Sales targeting
- Tracking: competition, winback, loss
- Build key relationships with different parts of the organisation to ensure understanding of business needs and help implementation
- Support initiatives to improve data quality
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- BA/BS in business or analytics related field or equivalent experience
- Previous experience in an analytical role preferred (Preferably in Sales, Marketing, or Business Operations)
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to consistently meet established goals while balancing competing priorities / timelines
- Highly detailed organisational, analytical, and problem-solving skills required, with critical attention to detail and excellent follow-through
- Self-starter with ability to juggle multiple initiatives
- Ability to work cross-functionally with multiple departments and geographically distributed teams in highly collaborative environments
- Aptitude for Microsoft Office/Google Suite, particularly Excel/Sheets
- Ability to learn Salesforce, Marketo and other supporting tools (eg Looker)
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?