Workday Senior Data Analyst
We're looking for a Senior Workday Data Analyst to join our team in London as part of our Human Resources function.
- Designing, developing and presenting MI reports and dashboards to meet internal customers’ requirements. You'll be able to analyse, interpret and talk to the data to explain patterns and trends to your key stakeholders, including senior management.
- Ensuring all monthly ‘Our People’ data reporting (Headcount, KPIs, KRIs, etc.) is completed according to agreed deadlines, producing both regular and ad hoc reports as required.
- Creating and rolling out tools for managers (e.g. dashboards etc) and work with Reward/Talent teams to support the company pay review and performance review/bonus processes.
- Complete system checks and maintenance according to agreed upgrading/fixes schedules, including assisting in the review, testing, and rollout of any changes,
- Create and maintain relevant data structures, business processes and plans within the Workday System (such as hierarchy, absence, compensation, job profiles) for new business integrations or bulk data loads by creating and running of EIB’s
- Collaborate with HR to promote data governance to help improve data quality and insight
- Identifying process and workflow improvements to the HR systems.
- Coaching/training end users to get the most out of the HR systems and reporting.
- Documenting procedures and user guidance.
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Action oriented, resourceful, self-motivated and able to plan and deliver work without close oversight
- Customer focused; able to make the complex straightforward for end users.
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of working in a project environment and delivering simple solutions to high complexity integration solutions.
- A broad knowledge of Workday HCM/Reporting tools
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good project tracking skills including involvement in enhancements and upgrades
- Strong organisational skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and discretion at all times
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 25 days of holiday per year – with the option to buy or sell between 1-5 days
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Pension, Private Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Life Assurance; Income Protection and Critical Illness covers
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Volunteering opportunities
- Season ticket loans
We also place great importance on health, lifestyle and wellbeing consistently, and offer flexible benefit packages.
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems.
Our world-class businesses improve performance and solve problems for our customers by delivering immediately actionable information combined with visionary longer-term thinking across Digital Commerce, Product Design and Marketing. We also serve customers across Retail & Financial Services.
With more than 2,000 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries.
Ascential is headquartered in the UK and listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?