Account Development Manager
We're looking for an Account Development Manager to join our team in Singapore as part of our Sales function.
Your Role: The Account Development Manager will take responsibility for retaining and growing revenue from a defined group of clients in APAC and Greater China. You will report into the Head of Account Development and work closely with the Client Success team to turn valuable knowledge of the client into commercial conversations.
- Meet/Exceed annual value, volume renewal rate and advisory targets
- Accurate and continuous forecasting of renewal conversations outcomes throughout clients lifetime cycle
- Create an annual business plan to identify risk and growth opportunities as well as forecast and plan for over achievement of targets. This will be reviewed on a monthly basis
- Work to identify renewals at risk and propose, manage and implement a plan devised to reduce risk and increase likelihood of renewal
- Maintain a strong relationship with key stakeholders so that you are clear on their challenges and ability to pinpoint exactly where the WARC services adds value for their business
- Onboard and train new clients on WARC services
- Ensure your knowledge of WARC is constantly developing and increasing to better service our clients.
- You are an advocate and ally for diversity, equity and inclusion
- You are a connector, working hard to ensure people and projects are not inadvertently siloed or silenced
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Track record in building relationships in person, online and via telephone
- 2-3 years of previous experience in a commercial role desired
- Clear, concise communication and presentation skills
- Proficiency in Chinese to work with clients and partners in the Greater China Region
- Ability to interpret a brief from a client
- Extremely customer service oriented, passionate about exceeding expectations
- Ability to work on own initiative and managed a varied workload according to formal and natural deadlines
- Evidence of a drive and determination to hit targets
- Evidence of working within a team to achieve both individual and wider team goals
- Knowledge of Salesforce CRM system is preferable, but not mandatory
- Energetic, curious, can do attitude
Who are we?
WARC is the global authority on marketing effectiveness. We provide rigorous and unbiased evidence, expertise and guidance to help marketers navigate any challenges effectively.
WARC operates out of London, Los Angeles, New York, São Paulo, Singapore and Shanghai to service a community of over 75,000 marketers in more than 1,200 companies in 100+ markets.
WARC is an Ascential company. Ascential delivers specialist information, analytics and ecommerce optimisation platforms to the world's leading consumer brands and their ecosystems. We help our customers to make smart decisions that improve performance now, and in the future.
With more than 2,500 employees across five continents, we combine local expertise with a global footprint for clients in over 120 countries. Ascential is listed on the London Stock Exchange.
Why choose us?
At Ascential, diversity, equity and inclusion is core to us. We’re a company built around our people - and we’re committed to supporting each and every one of them to be the best they can be. We love having a diverse team of people who bring new ideas and different strengths and perspectives to Ascential. Our employee-led networks, Ascential Pride, Black in Business and EmPower: An Ascential Women's Initiative, help us to create a place where communities and allies can connect and share experiences. In addition, our Early Talent programmes help grow and foster diverse new talent for our sectors.
We are committed to supporting the environment and sustainability, including ensuring our pension plan defaults to sustainable options and striving to be net zero by 2030.
Recognising great performance is a key part of our culture. Our Awards schemes recognise and reward the brilliant achievements of our people.
We have a truly flexible working environment with a wide range of flexible, hybrid and agile-working arrangements. Conversations about flexible working have always been - and will continue to be - actively encouraged here.
Our benefits and wellbeing package offer flexible benefits you can tailor to your own personal needs, including:
- Annual leave
- Private medical insurance
- Great learning and development opportunities
We want to ensure everyone has the opportunity to perform their best when interviewing, so if you require any reasonable adjustments that would make you more comfortable during the process, please let us know so that we can do our best to support you.
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us? Find out more on what our People say