Senior Account Manager
This role reports into the Head of Account Management, APAC, and is tasked to manage and support the growth of WGSN’s clients within the ANZ region. The role will identify business opportunities, build key client relationships, negotiate and close deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions. The Senior Account Manager will use a consultative style to create, implement and manage a strategy to help achieve customer success & growth.
This opportunity is ideal for an individual who has at least 5 years’ experience within previous client facing positions and / or experience within the Retail/Fashion industry.
- Deliver excellent customer service and maximise growth opportunities
- Develop initiatives that build long term strategic relationships and deliver results
- Maintain a strong sales pipeline through effective relationship building, meetings, call management and lead generation
- Work in collaboration with internal teams including Client Services, Marketing, Content and Operations, ensuring all activities are considered from a client’s perspective
- Continually seek ways of improving ways to build customer relationships, deliver value & promote growth
- Experienced sales professional, with at least 5 years in a B2B environment and/or within the Fashion/retail industry
- Deeply knowledgeable & curious about local & regional businesses and markets
- Ability to engage & influence at a senior level
- Well researched and able to effectively articulate creative solutions
- Diligent approach to delivering against KPIs in a flexible working environment
- Experience within the research / consultancy, and/or SaaS space, is a plus
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- Monthly wellness allowance
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Flexible working (office & remote based)
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
- Domestic & international travel opportunities
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?