Senior Account Manager
- Manage annual contract renewals
- Identify business opportunities, build key prospect relationships, negotiate and close business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions
- Identify and close new opportunities for YOY growth from assigned book of accounts
- Identify and close strategic consultancy opportunities from assigned book of accounts
- Drive all aspects and stages of the sale including; qualifying the viability of potential sales, delivering winning presentations, contract negotiations, legal and procurement discussions and managing the sales process through to its close
- Meet/exceed monthly KPI's quotas on a consistent basis
- Manage a book of accounts to ensure the customer is delighted with the WGSN service (and successfully executing the renewal of the client contracts); maintain renewal rates & drive YOY upgrades and growth
- Deliver presentations and assist in telling our story and pitching the WGSN value as it relates to each prospect in all industry markets including; Fashion, Interiors, CPG, Technology, Hospitality, Branding
This list is not exhaustive and there may be other activities you are required to deliver.
- Strong sales and account management experience
- Experience within a KPI / target driven environment
- Demonstrated experience developing relationships with executives within Fortune 500 organizations in an Outside Sales B2B capacity in the US market and renewing a book of business
- A demonstrable track record of sales success (preferably selling subscription based-products)
- Understanding of how to communicate a service offering through proposals, presentations, phone calls and case study development - excellent presentation and negotiation skills are a must
- Salesforce based CRM experience a plus
- Ability to manage Salesforce database, opportunity pipeline and lead cultivation, including holistic overview of all outstanding communications and prospect relationships
What We Offer
Our benefits package incorporates what we’re passionate about – unlocking your future, overall well-being and sustainability – whilst giving you control over your benefits.
- 15 days of holiday per year and an extra day for each year of service up to 20 days
- 401K – Saving Incentive plan
- Medical and Dental Insurance plans
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Vision benefits
- Great learning and development opportunities
- Life Assurance and Disability insurance
- Option to opt into the Ascential Shares Scheme
At Ascential, our goal is to create a culture where individuals of all backgrounds feel comfortable in bringing their authentic selves to work. We want all Ascential people to feel included and truly empowered to contribute fully to our vision and goals.
Everyone who applies will receive fair consideration for employment. We do not discriminate based upon race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, marital status, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other applicable legally protected characteristics in the location in which the candidate is applying.
If you have any accessibility requirements that would make you more comfortable during the application and interview process, please let us know so that we can support you.
For more information on our culture, visit Ascential.com.
We offer insights and inspiration from around the globe. We help our customers stay ahead and informed through trend forecasting and data science. We believe inspiration comes from the monumental and the mundane.
If you’re passionate about fashion and lifestyle this is a great place to be, giving you the opportunity to work with the world's most creative trend experts, designers, editors, account managers, marketers, product developers, customer service experts and much more in a meritocratic, high performance company.
Want More Info?
Find out more on what our people say:
If we inspire you, why not join and inspire us?